Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 26, 2012
I was wondering if i could get a ninja pig because i became a member and they are my FAVORITE companion please

Ensign
Nov 04, 2010
You get them from a code. i doubt KI would just give you one though. Check out on google or something "marco pollo's map." Thats where you can find out a code.

Clever Cole,"The Perfectionist."

Ensign
Sep 26, 2012
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
If you dont find someone with a code i got 8 more codes usable with my 2 maps and 2 accounts just send me an in game tell Timid Timothy Tolliver id be happy to give you a code. 50 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Sep 27, 2012
Can you still get it if you subscribe to w101 or do I have to find one?

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
Would anyone still have an unused Ninja Pig code? I have always been a fan of Mooshu and all the nature around its creation, the oriental feeling. And, i've always found them to be just awesome, and seeing as you can get one as a companion makes it all the more better. Lol, if at all possible.. Please and thank you o:

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
TemptedLlama on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Would anyone still have an unused Ninja Pig code? I have always been a fan of Mooshu and all the nature around its creation, the oriental feeling. And, i've always found them to be just awesome, and seeing as you can get one as a companion makes it all the more better. Lol, if at all possible.. Please and thank you o:
TemptedLlama i need your in game pirates name so i can send you a code you can use. Provide it here and ill get you one asap ok Timid Timothy Tolliver 50 swashbuckler.

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
Dracorro on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
TemptedLlama i need your in game pirates name so i can send you a code you can use. Provide it here and ill get you one asap ok Timid Timothy Tolliver 50 swashbuckler.
My in game pirates name is Connor. I don't know if that makes it harder or easier for you. (Currently lvl 34 swashbuckler)

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Dracorro on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
eveque67 in game name is Jack Burton.

All my characters are the same name, just different classes. Any of them will do for contact. I also wrote your name down as well. My highest is Lvl 50 witchdoctor who is still farming on the 5 end game bosses.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2011
Hey Kaladrir, can you give me one of the codes too? I would love to have a Ninja Pig companion. My in game pirate is Merciless Ethan Blake. Thanks!

Ensign
Jul 27, 2012
I've been trying to get a Ninja Pig since the promotion started. If I could get one of those codes, you would put my long search to rest.
My in-game name is Fearless Boris and i'm on pretty much everyday. Thanks!

Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
Looking for a code as well if there are any left. In game pirate is Michael Lvl 14 ( or 15, 16 depending on how much I play today ) Privateer.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
I would also like a code my name is Black Blake Bowman thanks dude your awsome :D

Ensign
Jun 22, 2010
Oh by the way Black Blake Bowman is level 27 at the moment

Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
hi im anthony and i want a ninga pig as a comeanion so if you can tell me how to get him i will be pleased hwo told me

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Dracorro on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
If you dont find someone with a code i got 8 more codes usable with my 2 maps and 2 accounts just send me an in game tell Timid Timothy Tolliver id be happy to give you a code. 50 Swashbuckler
How do you get codes?

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Dracorro on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Hi can i have a ninja pig code too please? My character is Hunter Kidd Swashbuckler 49 (becoming lvl 50 soon)

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Just wanted to post this to help others who still need a ninja pig code. First of all the code was sent from KI via the marco pollo map promotion. Only those that had previously played wizard 101 and started playing pirate 101 shortly after release received this promotion. The promotion is no longer in effect but the codes still work according to KI. Each map that was sent to people with the previously mentioned criteria above had 4 claims with the code. Meaning you can claim up to 4 ninja pig companions on 4 different accounts (only one per account) . So with that said, I have 6 codes left to offer any who need but having alot of trouble in this game cause there is no private messaging system unless you are already friends or true friends. I have no way to contact anybody to give a code that may need one. Have tried to meet people at certain times on certain servers but that hasnt worked so far as schedules and time zones for different parts of the world vary. I dont currently have a solution to this problem other than HEY, KI, give us a way to talk to people without having to have them right in front of us or being friends to communicate. A simple /tell (pirate name) and communicate would be awesome please check into this as it would save alot of headaches in the future. As always yes there are issues with this i realize some people dont like to be private messaged so make a Block Messaging abiltity so those that dont like it can turn it off or on, very simple solution. Anyway until they change the chat system or make it easier for us to communicate to eachother ill hold onto my codes. Sorry for the inconvenience to any out there who want my codes. I hope in the future they can change the chat system cause the current system needs help. I can use everquest as an example of a very nice chat system with emotes and the whole nine yards. No disrespect to KI or its games meant. The only problem i see with my idea is that there are multiple players with the same pirate names at different levels so could get confusing, but this can be remedied with some simple brainstorming ideas im sure. Anybody else that would like to see a change to the chat system post it here so KI can see it and make this topic go on fire please!!!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Hi, I was one of the people who wanted a Ninja pig Code, I am not sure if KI will allow me to put up links but have you tried http://pirate101.centralforums.com/ Pirate101 central forums? It's another pirate101 forums where we talk about anything about pirate101 and other stuff as well. Hopefully this might help out. Oh also you can private message people as well and friend other on there. So yeah hopefully this will help you out. If you can, could you please send me a pm on the ninja pig code on HunterSpiralDude? Thats me. If so thank you!

And Have a Nice Day!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
I really want one of these ninja pigs.

New to KI games so never got one of these codes, kaladrir if you would be so kind i would love to get one i can be on at anytime.

i live in central time (texas)
if you just post a time and timezone and what server your going to be on i can meet you in skull island.

o yea char name lol mine's Crual Darius Blake (witchdoctor) cant miss me one of the few with wings a glowing staff and a top hat

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
I would like a code if you can spare one.
My Character name is Scurvy Steven Sharp. Level 30 Buccaneer.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
I would like a code if you could give me one. I'm Silent scarlett Nightingale a level 24 witchdoctor. We can set up a time to meet up in pirate 101.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
I would also like a ninja pig code and see this sugestion be put into action. I think every Pirate101 player would definatley use this. One example i have is when your battling ships and you wanna tell someone to fall back or go for a certain ship, etc...

Musketeer Fan #1

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Hi again, have you guys even tried pirate101 central? I previously posted a link to it. Pirate101 central forums is an another pirate101 forums where people make guides, off topic stuff, help, unofficial contest and private message.

Anyway i know what you mean by private message dude, but the game has same names like everyone else so it hard to just private message unless you add the person, you know what i mean? Also there is text chat where you can talk to friends.

Anyway hopefully you decide you mind who you want to give your code away to. I would like one too but your call man