Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 28, 2011
OK, lets see if I can explain this right.
I down loaded the game, and bought the $89 bundle. The items uploaded to the character I created. However, the character can't do anything. She just sits there above everything. So, I created another character. This one is working fine. But since the first character can't do anything, I am unable to use the items that came with the bundle. Is there a way for support to switch the items to my new character? If not, is there away to get a refund? I like this game so far, but I will no long spend money on it if this problem can't be fixed. $89 is a lot of money to spend and not be able to use the items I expected to get. Please help.

Developer
Ensign
Dec 28, 2011
I have contacted them. I'm not sure what else to do. Like I said, I like this age and don't want to stop playing over something like this. Is there a phone number I can call them on?

Ensign
Dec 28, 2011
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. for fixing the problem with my account.