Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
I think their should be ship PVP.
Where it has the sigil like normal PVP so its 4 on 4, and have like a separate skyway that you cant access unless your doing ship PVP and well, its basically normal PVP but with your ships.
So it would go like:
1. Stand on sigils
2.Teleport to separate skyway
3. Fight!

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Aquilan Spartan on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
I have a lot of ideas that I think would be good for housing.
  • For starters I think that we should be able to move housing items between games. This way we can have all of our housing items from both games in one house. This could make housing a whole lot cooler because we could have all our wizard stuff and pirate stuff in the same house.
The next two ideas are most likely coming up in pirate101 because they are in wizard101, but I am going to introduce them anyways.
  • Being able to put our pirate pets down as housing item so they can roam and don't have to be cooped up in a backpack or bank.
  • Being able to have our weapons on the walls as wall hangings. I know we can already do this in wizard101 but I think it would be cool in pirate101 too. I have saved all of my weapons since level one just in case we can hang them in the future
These next few ideas are my own creation that I think would improve pirate housing in pirate101.
  • Since we get Captain Gunn's treasure as a housing item, I think it would make sense if we got Captain Blood's sizable amount of treasure as a housing item too. We can already see it in the game, so I think it should be a housing item as well.
  • Right now I know that there is a ship in a bottle housing item in skull island that is cheap and easy to buy, but I think we should be able to put down the ships that we are not using as housing items. For example, lets say I have a mooshu skiff and a aquillia skiff. I want to equip the aquillia one. So then I think we should get to put the bottle with the mooshu skiff down as a housing item.
  • Lastly, I think housing vendors should be added to moniqustia and Valencia. I also think that the housing vendor in aquillia should sell more then the pile of gold.

That about sums up what housing stuff I think should be added to the game. If KI reads this I hope that they will add at least some of the stuff I have suggested.
Just thought I would mention, moving items between the two games would not only make the two games less unique, but it is not possible technical wise at this point. However I like your Wall Hangings idea!

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I still want to go inside my ships when aboard them.

I also still want to dye my companions and change my flag if I ever desire to. The problem with not being able to dye everything is that I dye my ship a certain way cause that is how I like my ship, and I dye my outfit the way I wan to look and keep it fairly in line with my ship, but now my companions don't always fit in as their prime color may not always fit so well with the rest. Take Bonnie Anne, my colors as I see them are white, pink, and hot pink, a mix of the three with pink being the prime, but my Bonnie Anne is mostly all white and doesn't fit in to what my theme as well as I would like. I know you only choose two colors for your flag, but as we are able to dye, I expanded to three colors but I need my companions to be able to be dyed to make everything look perfect the way I want them to.

I am also a bit disappointed that higher level ship items are often not able to be dyed.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2013
I have some companion ideas:

A tengu sorcerer companion (Nice to have some more companions)

An armada soldier companion (created or reprogrammed by your parents)

A human companion (one that would have the same abilities as the player avatar of another class)

and a Class trainer companion (Maybe)

Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
What about adding some cuter clothes for girls? I know it is pirates, but at least add some cute stuff for us please? I was looking at the clothes but can't really find to many I like. Just the original voodoo and some of the stuff from coolranch. Please and thank you.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I have some pretty amazing Ideas not only for worlds, but for the story line as well:

Kane and the mysterious lady in the puppet shows actually know you (Maybe your parents in disguise :O)

Booch-Beard and Mr. Gandry majorly affect the story line when they end up being in with the armada

Maybe adding krokotopia, grizzlehiem, avalon, and darkmoor (Darkmoor is like zombies and vampires right?)

I know they arn't great but it IS my first post

Wicked Diego Lewis - 54 - Swashbuckler GOOD HUNTING! :D

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Ideas:

Being able to go INSIDE of your ship? Kind of like a hotel because i roleplay a lot and it would be cool to have this put in so we can explore our ships. Kind of like a home away from home.

A crows nest on ships, most pirate movies have a crows nest at the top of ships and it would also be good for roleplay.

you could maybe spend crowns to INCREASE the size of your cabin. (with all my items, my cabin is puny)

VALENCIAN CLOTHES!!. This would be an amazing idea. Vendors in velencia.

A valencia stormgate in skull island. It is annoying having to go to monquista then avaernus then Valencia to get there. Maybe future updates?

Like in wizard101, hair styles.

And last but not least: FLAG COLOR CHANGERS! when i made my charecter, i didnt know that you could change the colors of the flag, and now all my companions have an ugly white and orange color when i have black and black XD

Wicked Diego Lewis - level 54 - swashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
I agree with a lot of these posts. Customizing my gear in Second Life was the only reason I played that game as long as I did. Now I love Pirates 101. It has almost everything, but it still needs to offer complete customization of coats, vests, boots, belts, hats, sashes, etc. Color and style. That would, for me, make this game incredibly epic!

The ideas on customizing your own beds, hammocks, furniture, paintings, etc. for your home...I wholeheartedly agree! At least give more style and color choices...maybe allow us to upload our own pictures anf frame them for the paintings in our home? Maybe take screenshots of our crew? Please consider how you could implement these amazing additions.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2010
the thing that is prevalent in the wizard 101 game is players are able to place extra pets and Mounts that they have acquired through gifts from players , Game Cards and Quest rewards in there designated houses. These Pets and Mounts can be seen and chosen by there owners. This would free up space in the player's bank and Shared bank.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2013
i really think we should be able to earn crowns just like we earn gold except you know less often so the game can be more fair to people that aren't members. i have always thought we should do this since i first started.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2012
Make your own companions, Come on, don't say you don't want that.
It could be something like 10,000 crowns, for FULL customization, weapons, species, class, etc, etc.
There could be a shop in skull island, and other worlds where you can buy companion accessories (Customized ones only) like, say, Ensign Emmett's Semi Ottermatic Revolver or Wing Chun's Straw hat. You could customize abilities and promotions before hand, because another idea is that anyone (In your friends list) can buy them, and you will make a small profit off of the crowns they spent on that companion, and you could also choose powers.

As I was going to make a otter with bowler hat and rifle

Cunning Caleb Stern level 22

Ensign
Mar 10, 2010
Ralbor

I have posted to you the admin of the site an Idea that should be apart of the Pirate 101 venture is the ability to place earned pets and mounts in you backpack directly into players houses. This ability would free space in player's bank, shared bank and backpack thus enabling the player to carry items need buy the player.
This type of ability is considered a normal in the venue of Wizard 101 with I also play very religiously and enjoy very much.

Thank you
Ralbor

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Crashbash111 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Just thought I would mention, moving items between the two games would not only make the two games less unique, but it is not possible technical wise at this point. However I like your Wall Hangings idea!
How would moving items between the game make it LESS unique? I think it would be cool to have some bigger houses that you could house with all your pirate and wizard stuff. Then you have a really cool house with all you stuff in place

Ensign
Sep 07, 2013
Can you please make pvp more like pirate101? because pvp is so hard to get in with only 1 in each realm. also its really hard to watch pvp because so many people are there. so please make the pvp better.

Ensign
Aug 16, 2013
My idea is that when you buy companions in the crown shop, but are just named "Monqueistador Explorer" or something like that, ("Bulldog Captain", "Monqueistador Crossbowman", "Crazy Monqueistador", "Monkey King," Ect.) You could rename them an actual name (Bob, Phil, Andrew, Suzan, ect.) and of course for saftey's sake you'd have to put in name pending and such. But if you take this idea make sure not to leave this part out: The people who have already purchased a new crewmember w/ so-and-such names, let them rename it then too. AND Let them rename them afterwards as well. AND PLEASE I'M KNEELING AND PLEADING HERE LET NINJA PIGS BE IN THE CROWN STORE OR ON A GAME CARD SOMEWHERE I AM DYING FOR A NINJA PIG PLEEEAAAZZZZEE!!!!

-Thank you for listening.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
We could use more ship name options. I would like to be able to name ships following a theme, a different theme for each pirate. I tried with musical names (Flute, Singing), birds (Hawk, Crow, Raven, Crane), funny (Giggling , Laughing etc), movement (Graceful, Pacer, Dancing). I tried, but always at some point hit a ship type that didn't have an option to fit the theme without repeating something. I understand that the different lists change to fit the area the ship is from, but it would be nice to have some types of names that carry through.

Ensign
Aug 16, 2013
Hey um, I have a crew member and I hate him SOOOO Much, like, I go and battle people just so i can let him die so i dont have to use him (Dead Mike) and so please let me DELETE HIM BEACUSE I HATE HIM SOOO MUCH I CAN'T STAND IT OMG I WNAT DO DELETE HIM BEACUSE HE DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensign
Aug 04, 2013
I really love the housing, especially the haunted grotto, the level of detail involved in each one is amazing but I had two ideas that I think would make housing much more cool.

1: Let it count as a tavern.
2: Make your companions work as "placeables" so you can set them up within your house if you wanted to. Could you imagine the ghost companions sitting around in the Haunted Grotto? I think it would look absolutely breathtaking.

Then you could have your companions that are asleep off in little bunk beds with Zzz's above their head maybe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cptain Cole on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey um, I have a crew member and I hate him SOOOO Much, like, I go and battle people just so i can let him die so i dont have to use him (Dead Mike) and so please let me DELETE HIM BEACUSE I HATE HIM SOOO MUCH I CAN'T STAND IT OMG I WNAT DO DELETE HIM BEACUSE HE DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can always put him to sleep but he will be a strong asset to your crew if you could just learn to look past his looks.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
You can always put him to sleep but he will be a strong asset to your crew if you could just learn to look past his looks.
I NEVER want to get him! EVER...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
I NEVER want to get him! EVER...
I was kind of put off by his looks too but I have heard wonderful stories about what a great character is. How he gave is life trying to save our parents and that his jokes and puns are really great. I am considering using him on my sixth pirate just so I can hear all this great writing about him. I guess he is a really good lesson on not taking things or people by their appearance and judging by what is in the heart.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
I have an idea for a new world which i think would be really cool:

Set in early 1900's New York city, it could have all sorts of characters based on real NYC's diverse population. there would be gangs (the Sharks and the Jets (wharf Rats)), a rattlesnake stockholder from Cool Ranch, Mooshutown, Little Valencia, Corporate Fat Cats, and Loan Sharks.

Some storyline ideas: One of the rats falls in love with a girl shark (haven't seen any of those actually. You should put some in, KI.), and sends you on errands of love. The Rattlesnake, Curt Hiss, would have a beef with the Fat Cats, and you'd end up caught in the middle. The Loan Sharks would be one of the street fights, with the roaming the city and preying on peoples wallets. they'd be a really well dressed version of the shark pirates, with maybe a boss of some sort.

If anyone has any ideas on this, plz leave a comment about it!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
I was kind of put off by his looks too but I have heard wonderful stories about what a great character is. How he gave is life trying to save our parents and that his jokes and puns are really great. I am considering using him on my sixth pirate just so I can hear all this great writing about him. I guess he is a really good lesson on not taking things or people by their appearance and judging by what is in the heart.
The only problem with him is that he gets creepy after his first promotion.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
Jester on Mar 15, 2012 wrote:
I'd like a parrot or (gasp) a monkey on my shoulder.
Awesome idea lol parrots are being replaced