Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Midnight pirate on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
To KI
I have a ship idea
1)you know how we board ships with a enemy ship gets right next to each other and pull out boardwalks
but do you ever see that in pirate moviesNo because they use ropes boarding to other ships
Could KI possibly change this
Hope I'm making sense

another pirate
Well Torro swings over on his whip and I have seen a lot of swashbucklers flip over so I think they have touched on several ways to do it. They do use the boards when they want to haul the good loot from ship to ship, so I guess it works for me.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I have a great idea in a tavern you see on the wall's that there are wanted poster's why not make a pole and put wanted poster's on it and you get gold for bringing the person to jail you just walk up to it press x and you have choices to choose and there is more gold the harder the villain is to catch

Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
um captain Avery I would like to not pay 9.00 dollars for a membership or crowns for prepaid chapters im stuck on Heart of darkness. and I protest that on new chapters no more crown payments or membership stuff my mom doesn't like paying for me to get farther in the game so I hope you see this reply or at least somebody sees this comment but haza for now goodbye. illustrated by thrifty valdus capstan. if ever want to meet me I will hang out in tradewinds skyway pirate101.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
No more Pirate101 buying crowns and chapter pricing. My mom doesn't want to pay for me to get farther. illustrated Thrifty Valdus Capstan.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
there should be a class change for players' pirates, similar to promoting companions. at level 70+, players have the option of changing their pirate's class to two subclasses. so far, i have thought of two subclasses for each class.

Witchdoctor
Elementalist
Mystic

Privateer
Paladin
Cleric

Swashbuckler
Fencer
Ninja

Musketeer
Gunslinger
Ranger

Buccaneer
Warrior
Guardian

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I have an idea. Your main companions can give you side quests and you can learn about their past and when you complete the quest you get companion training points

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I have some new promotions for the kraken skulls companions:
Sarah Steele- Mouse Fencing Master
Barnabus- Sloth Mercenary
Emmett- Otter General
Louis Le Bisque- Crab Cannoneer Master
Mormo- Water Mole Chief

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
Stormy Tyler on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
there should be a class change for players' pirates, similar to promoting companions. at level 70+, players have the option of changing their pirate's class to two subclasses. so far, i have thought of two subclasses for each class.

Witchdoctor
Elementalist
Mystic

Privateer
Paladin
Cleric

Swashbuckler
Fencer
Ninja

Musketeer
Gunslinger
Ranger

Buccaneer
Warrior
Guardian
I like the idea but rather then a class change it shoud be worn as a bage and you get a set of
stills

justice for the subtipe you pickted.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
I just want to say that for sure the next world is Polaris. There is a map in Marco Polo's tomb that has all of the worlds in the Spiral that are in the game(although it is not accurate because all of the worlds are just in a straight line from the door with a bunch of circles with no world emblem on them.). The last one is a star, and from what we have seen it is exactly like the star on the Polarian flag.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
It would be nice if Louis LeBisque had a musketeer strike like everyone else

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
Here's an idea for future updating.

When you make an update to reach El Dorado, have the pirate fight Kane at El Dorado. THAT should make a good final boss!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I have a level 22 swashbuckler and have Froggo Villa as my first mate. One thing I notice everytime I walk is that his leg or pants stick through his coat when he walks. Another thing is with the quest to appease the snake spirit (i think?) you have to defeat some sky snakes for their eggs. I defeated about 30 (seriously) before I finished that part and died way to many times. If that could be made easier to get eggs that would be great.
Sensible Timothy Aldridge level 24
Witty Gavin Bristol level 22

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Witty Gavin on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 22 swashbuckler and have Froggo Villa as my first mate. One thing I notice everytime I walk is that his leg or pants stick through his coat when he walks. Another thing is with the quest to appease the snake spirit (i think?) you have to defeat some sky snakes for their eggs. I defeated about 30 (seriously) before I finished that part and died way to many times. If that could be made easier to get eggs that would be great.
Sensible Timothy Aldridge level 24
Witty Gavin Bristol level 22
I don't think making them easier will solve your problem as the sky snakes in Aquila make the cool ranch ones look like troggies with wings. They are tougher to teach you to learn to fight differently and to learn how to adapt to the new challenge. Those new skills will be essential once you get into higher levels. You cannot keep fighting the same way and succeed. The game gets more challenging and the answer is not to eliminate the challenge, it is to learn how to tackle it. Do a search on each thing that is challenging you and you will find really good tips that will help you. Things like how you position you and your crew on the grid or which crew you keep at the top of your pages to increase the possibility you will get them. I know there are no guarantees but all we can do is try and hope for some luck as chance is a part of the equation too. When I was fighting Dragoons on The Isle of Fetch I knew that their Steely Resolve epic is triggered by musketeer hits so I put all my shooters on my second page. I still managed to draw a musketeer in my crew in one out of four of the fights (I was helping a friend farm them as he wanted their gun). So no matter how hard you try, you can and will get thrown a curve ball but that is what makes it fun for me. Just another squishie to protect and take advantage of the damage that shooter will do before they get pounded into a greasy spot.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
what I think would be really cool is... MULTIPLAYER MINI-GAMES

Ensign
Dec 07, 2013
Now every pet comes with one epic ability, but what if there was a way to teach it new epic ability's. This is how I think it could work. The non-player character could be named something like "Pet Trainer Jack" or something like that and would be found in every tavern. I think the mechanics would be that...

1. You take two pets in your bag so that one pet will teach the other pet their Epic ability (learned or natural) and as a result your first pets epic ability will be added to the second pets set of epic ability while still retaining its other ability's that have been learned.

2. each pet can only be taught 3 to 5 ability's at a time

3. it costs from 500 gold to 5000 gold

This way you can make any pets you have improved and even more ready for battle.

Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
OUducks31 on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
A lot of people have wanted a clockwork companion and i have a good idea on how to get one

1)we fight one behind a sigil
2)after we win Gracie says "captain I want to get a better look at how these clockworks are made"
3)she reprograms it
4) we get a clockwork companion
now that is a great idea because I would love to have a clockwork companion. yar!

Ensign
May 27, 2012
I'd love to be able to go below deck on my ships. Also, now that I'm Level 65, if I want to do some of the epic battles again, I can't always remember where they are! Could they be included on the map somehow?

Ensign
Nov 25, 2009
Id love to see more "Notable" Witchdoctor companions. I've noticed that as the game goes on there seem to be less and less Witchdoctors. They are masters of manipulation and can really help in batlle. Is there anyway you could add some good ones to the crown shop or add some in future updates? Thanks!

Charming Samuel Veldon Lvl 65
Quick Samuel Ironside Lvl 37

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I'd like the Presidio companions to be updated, they should have cool powers like the beginning companions and Krakenskulls companions. That'd be cool, cause I was really disappointed when I promoted him to the highest tier and he only had the critical hit =\ so they should get powers too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ShadowStrikerV2 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
I'd like the Presidio companions to be updated, they should have cool powers like the beginning companions and Krakenskulls companions. That'd be cool, cause I was really disappointed when I promoted him to the highest tier and he only had the critical hit =\ so they should get powers too.
I am thinking you may have missed some steps in training or that you have not done the promotion quests possibly? Here is a link to my level 65 Presidio companion, Lucky Jack Russell and shows him to have several epics and his powers are impressive.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
I think there should be companion drops. Rooke would drop an Armada Dragoon, himself,and an Armada Battle Angel. Bishop would drop himself and an Armada Marine. Deacon would drop himself and an Armada musketeer. Phule would drop himself.

Perilous Patrick Parker Lvl.54

Ensign
Dec 07, 2013
when playing the game you see that there are dungeons where ever you might be. now what if you could create your very own dungeon of which you might want to just try and complete and have other people do the same. what if you could do just like take a series of goals to complete and totally customize the way you want it to look. I think I could be done. the way I think it would work as the following.

1. objects that you obtain may used over and over again, but you must have at least 1 of the item you wish to use must be in your backpack, bank, or shared bank

2. the enemy(s) you put in the dungeon work like objects you use, but are only the pets and compainons you have collected.

3. any enemy (pets and companions) you put in the dungeon can have the option to be set to follow a path of your choice unless they are involved in a epic battle.

4. the max amount of goals should be about 12

5. you can either set the options of the difficulty to player adjusting or set.

5A. player adjusting will make the dungeon made by the player adjust to the difficulty of the players level

5B. set will make the dungeon stay the same difficulty of choice when the dungeon is made.

6. no gold or item drops will be rewarded in a custom dungeon.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
One of my favorite aspects of wizards101 was crafting. I loved the way we could collect and trade. Hard work got you the best houses, gear, and furniture. I was thinking, maybe could we have a crafting aspect to pirates? I miss running through places collecting pearls and red kelp for things. Also it would give us something else to do if we aren't in the questing mood. Who is with me pirates!? Would you like a unique ship part that you built? Or maybe rare furniture? Yar this post to show one eyed jack that we are ready for crafting in pirates!!!

Ensign
Nov 22, 2009
this is a idae for a new quest in marlybone
after a long absence from marlybone you are called back for a secret mission for the admiral.
this mission you will be sent to investigate a series of attacks on there navy.
what you find is the armada led by a guy named night you escape but you ship didn't make scratch on them.
wen you get back you are given a choice of two ships the first one is the first prototype to make a armada type of ship.
the second ship is the last armada at making LVL or better ship. you will get a new crow mate with the ship you pick.
if you pick the first ship you will get a crew mate that look like a cross between a clockwork and a ship.
if you pick the second ship you will get a crew mate that look like a cross between a clockwork and a fox.
you will need to battle picked ship crew mate wen you board your new ship for the first time.
about the ship crow mate.
if you pick the first ship the crew mate power is to summon two bishops attack spheres.
if you pick the second ship the crew mate power is to summon two different copes of himself one that goes around
healing your crow and the other is random but each one cost life points.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Hello Everybody. I think that there should be a other pirates roaming about skull island Think about it. Your walking up the hill in skull island and then you see a band of cutthroats or wharf rats. Also I have a couple of class power ideas:

: Watchtower: Using this power doubles the range of the pirate. Either running or shooting range. I think it should look like a tall and skinny fort with your pirate at the top. The fort would have 500 life until it breaks.

: Bull charge: With this power the pirate would be able too run through enemies without triggering epics like overwatch or repel boarders. Also fire or traps would't hurt the pirate. It would just look like a bull over the pirates head.

: Last Stand: It gives everyone spirit shield but it would only last three hits. Looks like spirit shield but for everybody.

: Wall of Hoodo: It would be a wall of black smoke all across the board or between two obstacles. When companions or pirate run into they lose life. Lasts 5 rounds.

: Smoke Bomb: When the pirate uses this it would temporarily blind enemy players. It would look like the pirate throwing little bombs and they start giving off smoke.

I would also like there too be a new pub with sparring dummies so you can test out a weapon or a new spell without getting into a real fight.

Hope you like my ideas. I would also like to have feedback on them.