Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My computer or everyone's?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
My computer is a bit old, but, I wanted to know if everyone gets this problem: I teleported to a friend, at almost the exact same time they go to me, and the game crashes after a minute.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amazingshot123 on May 27, 2020 wrote:
My computer is a bit old, but, I wanted to know if everyone gets this problem: I teleported to a friend, at almost the exact same time they go to me, and the game crashes after a minute.
Sounds like a game malfunction, after all, where could the program put the 2 of you when you ported to each other?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
No. Any time Indigo and I do a simultaneous teleport we end up in opposite places. Game doesn't crash.

But it's been a long time since Indigo ran with me (or since I ran a pirate alone). It's hard to be enthusiastic about running when I know I'm going to be coming to a screeching halt sooner rather than later.