Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increase in population?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hey, i am an old player that has returned because i have more time because of corona virus
Has there been more players returning or more new players because of this, someone on my friends list says they are also playing because of the virus and i see alot of low level pirates running around not as much as it used it to be but still a fair few, is this some sort of upwards trend for the game if so thats great, also props on the party barge quests and the obsidian bosses, team up ledger those are all great

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on May 16, 2020 wrote:
Hey, i am an old player that has returned because i have more time because of corona virus
Has there been more players returning or more new players because of this, someone on my friends list says they are also playing because of the virus and i see alot of low level pirates running around not as much as it used it to be but still a fair few, is this some sort of upwards trend for the game if so thats great, also props on the party barge quests and the obsidian bosses, team up ledger those are all great
Welcome back, Witchdoctor Daruis! Yes, there seems to be a rise in population due to many students/workers being kept home.