Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i need gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
I need gold and im a lvl 25 swashbuckler

any ideas?

P.S.

If i already know the idea you reply to me ill reply back and say it works or it doesnt really give much gold

Sincerely, Ethan Lvl 27 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
adam6001 on Jan 14, 2020 wrote:
I need gold and im a lvl 25 swashbuckler

any ideas?

P.S.

If i already know the idea you reply to me ill reply back and say it works or it doesnt really give much gold

Sincerely, Ethan Lvl 27 Swashbuckler
Devilfish Hollow, go up the ladder near the watermoles and fight the tarantula boss there. Gold & pet snacks are dropped. ( great advantage as it's in a FtP area. )

Gold Mine, Gortez fight. Unlock Gortez by fighting him 25 times.
Blood Shoals, Ch'ok A'Kab. ( also a FtP area. )

Persistence in these lower dungeons is what pays off. As lower level dungeons, there won't be a massive pay off like in Moo Manchu's Tower.
P.S. correcting a small error in your post: the symbol for a swashbuckler is ,
is for witchdoctors.
Good Hunting!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Or you can look at this post: "How to be Rich at any level".
Also, are you exploring the options from your companions? Companions level 8+ can be sent on tasks like Plunderin',( gold ), Scavengin' ( gear ) or Wranglin' ( pet gear/snacks, sometimes a pet. )
If you need gold for tomes, you can reduce the amount of tomes needed by sending companions on the Brawlin' task, where they'll gain their own EXP without you needing to fight.

Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
im also a privateer lvl 10, any ideas on how to get gold for level 10's?

Thanks Guys

Sincerely, Adam Level 29 Musketeer, 29 and 39 Witchdoctor, 27 Swashbuckler, 16 Buccaneer And 10 Privateer

Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 14, 2020 wrote:
Or you can look at this post: "How to be Rich at any level".
Also, are you exploring the options from your companions? Companions level 8+ can be sent on tasks like Plunderin',( gold ), Scavengin' ( gear ) or Wranglin' ( pet gear/snacks, sometimes a pet. )
If you need gold for tomes, you can reduce the amount of tomes needed by sending companions on the Brawlin' task, where they'll gain their own EXP without you needing to fight.
brawlin' doesnt give much

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
For level 20 I suggest Devilfish Hollow and the Tarantula boss. For level 10s farm any of the Blood Shoals quest line dungeons:. Marie Celestia, The emperor prawn dungeon or Ch'ak A'kab in Xol Akmul.
Join team ups for these dungeons, the more players - the more gold; plus you're helping others.

A tiny bit of brawlin' beats the heck out of no brawlin' at all. If a companion is smidge away from a new level why waste an entire tome, when brawlin' will do it for free?
Brawlin' is also good if a companion goes on bed rest if the time for brawlin' is equal to or less than the time resting.
If you play a bit longer you'll eventually get to Fort Elena in Port Regal skyway, level 30+. This is good dungeon to farm for gold.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
adam6001 on Jan 16, 2020 wrote:
im also a privateer lvl 10, any ideas on how to get gold for level 10's?

Thanks Guys

Sincerely, Adam Level 29 Musketeer, 29 and 39 Witchdoctor, 27 Swashbuckler, 16 Buccaneer And 10 Privateer
At level 10, you could be earning gold by training all of your pets at the same time with the Hornpipe Activity. Sell the Bosun's Whistles you receive to the Pet Gear vendor in Circus Maximus for 1020 each. If you don't have pets, farm for some or send your companions on Pet Wrangling before you log off that pirate, and hopefully they will bring you some eggs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I overlooked a couple of options: the Ambassador's Quests become available after you gained Captain Gunn's treasure. After you complete the four quests, Captain Avery will have a quest for you; involving rebel sharks. The final dungeon can give you some good gold and level 25+ gear. These ( Ambassador's quests & the rebel dungeon ) are worth repeating.
Good Hunting!