Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Repeated Gitches In Battles with People in it

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
For some reason, when I'm in a battle with someone, there are some parts of the battle where I can't do anything. The battle just stops at a certain point and it just stays at that one scene for a long time. I missed lots of rounds because of this and it usually happens if I enter the battle late.

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
The same glitch also happened in the Tower of Moo Manchu. I couldn't do anything for the whole battle. In the first battle, I planned out my attack. A few people were attacking and then all of a sudden, it didn't show anyone attacking at all for a long time. Then, it showed people attacking them, but it was odd. The people who were with me that used ranged attacks along with the companions that used ranged attacks shot the enemies. But the enemies were so far away and for some reason, they was able to shoot that far away? There was a companion that used melee attacks and when he was attacking, the person that he was attacking was far away and he was able to attack someone from a long distance. Then, I literally went through the walls. When the battle was over, I was stuck and I couldn't move to open the 4 locked Group Plunder Chest.
A similar glitch happened to me yesterday when I was in The Labyrinth. My friend was attacking the last enemy, when all of a sudden, the battle was over and it still showed him attacking the enemy and I went through the walls of The Labyrinth.