Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will KI get a clue?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SO, another Yuletide is come to players of W101 & P101 and the 12 Days of the Spiral is upon us. And as in EVERY year W101 gets a NEW holiday pack or item and P101 gets - IGNORED.
This year W101 has now a new pack, interactive item for their homes & a new 4 player mount in their crown shop.*
Meanwhile P101 players have NOTHING new to spend their crowns on ( even if they take advantage of the crowns sale ).
We now know that KI CAN make packs for both games, so why not a holiday pack equally for Pirates & Wizards to enjoy?
'Nuff said, KI, get a clue!

* For the Friendship Festival of 2019, KI introduced the Friendship Table & despite many players asking - we don't even have a 2 player mount, much less a 4 player one*

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Now, now. Don't start complaining until AFTER the 12 days are over. Who know what these upcoming days might give us?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Pirates are Harry Potter to Wizards' Dudley Dursley.

Pirates are Cinderella to Wizards' Step Sisters.

It's an age-old story with many names...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
Pirates are Harry Potter to Wizards' Dudley Dursley.

Pirates are Cinderella to Wizards' Step Sisters.

It's an age-old story with many names...

So where's Hagrid & our Fairy Godmother? Over at Ravenwood taking tea with Ambrose.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
Now, now. Don't start complaining until AFTER the 12 days are over. Who know what these upcoming days might give us?
Do you actually think we'll get something new? ( Besides a retread of a wizard mount )?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2019 wrote:
So where's Hagrid & our Fairy Godmother? Over at Ravenwood taking tea with Ambrose.

Ratbeard = Hagrid and Blind Mew = Fairy Godmother, so you're exactly right!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Lookit Light on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
A little more heartbreak, a little more envy....

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
What about this? They brought the Llama back! The Fa-la-la-la-llama! As in, not seen since 2012 Fa-la-la-la-llama! Everyone's favourite Llama! What about that?!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I wouldn't be upset about this, IF KI kept the new items off the gift claim page. They could very easily have new items shown on the log in screen exclusive to both games.
It's just like rubbing salt in wounds to see what wizards are getting and pirates are not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Dec 18, 2019 wrote:
What about this? They brought the Llama back! The Fa-la-la-la-llama! As in, not seen since 2012 Fa-la-la-la-llama! Everyone's favourite Llama! What about that?!
And what about the pack sale? Look at the number of choices that W101 has - then compare it to P101, depressing to say the least.
Of course I always say a free pack is welcome!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Okay, now that the 12 Days are over, I can give my final opinion: this honestly left something to be desired. It wasn't bad (Llama!), but a few tweaks could have been made to make it nicer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Dec 20, 2019 wrote:
Okay, now that the 12 Days are over, I can give my final opinion: this honestly left something to be desired. It wasn't bad (Llama!), but a few tweaks could have been made to make it nicer.
"A few tweaks"? Like a holiday pack for BOTH games, that festive fox mount ( & not a mount from W101 when we already have a turtle mount here, TY! ), a 2 or 4 player mount and maybe an interactive house item ( even though P101 coding is "more difficult" ), if they had the orders to do it, it could be done. It's because the powers that be refuse to allow it.
I'm just very disappointed how KI is treating the customers of this game.