Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Grimtooth Cave Sharks Impossible

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2013
Are IMPOSSIBLE!
I'm a lvl 70 witchdoctor with lvl 69+ companions and after 1 round of a fight, my pirate is all that's left standing.
Even with all my minions and doubloon minions I have only managed to defeat 1 shark out of 4.
I have soloed 95% of the game and I have never been defeated so many times.
Has anyone else found these sharks so difficult too?
It's not a dungeon so you can't even team up

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
StormRaider007 on Oct 22, 2019 wrote:
Are IMPOSSIBLE!
I'm a lvl 70 witchdoctor with lvl 69+ companions and after 1 round of a fight, my pirate is all that's left standing.
Even with all my minions and doubloon minions I have only managed to defeat 1 shark out of 4.
I have soloed 95% of the game and I have never been defeated so many times.
Has anyone else found these sharks so difficult too?
It's not a dungeon so you can't even team up
They're not impossible, just very difficult. I already gave you suggestions in your other post in the Shipyards: "Help Grimtooth Cave Sharks" and I'm not going to repeat it here.
You don't have to keep making extra posts.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I don't recall this being that hard, especially on a Witchdoctor? Do you use Scratch, even if you don't have scorps (didn't at the time) stygian chorus can eat up vicious charges that I'm pretty sure they have.