Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks for the new pack!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'll even buy crowns that aren't on sale so I can try for a new companion! Thanks for finally giving us something new to play with!

Administrator
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Oct 14, 2019 wrote:
I'll even buy crowns that aren't on sale so I can try for a new companion! Thanks for finally giving us something new to play with!
Thanks Foirenza, glad you like the new items!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Bat Masterson on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
Thanks Foirenza, glad you like the new items!
Yes, I love the new pack (but I don't have enough crowns to buy it yet but it sounds great!)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It is a really nice pack and very much appreciated! Thanks, KI.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
This is a great pack - I've already gotten three of the companions without trying. (Unlike the stingy-stinker Ashes of the Armada pack.)

I like that it includes new treasures, and Skull Island housing items that most people may not even have been aware of.

Repeat pets from other packs - eh. Spiny Serpent and Heck Kitty have been around a long while. However, I did get a gift card pet, the Emerald Budgie, so that's a bit better. No sign of the new Macawbres, but I have a few more pirates to buy for.

Haven't we been saying for years, we would be happy to buy new packs?!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
This is a great pack - I've already gotten three of the companions without trying. (Unlike the stingy-stinker Ashes of the Armada pack.)

I like that it includes new treasures, and Skull Island housing items that most people may not even have been aware of.

Repeat pets from other packs - eh. Spiny Serpent and Heck Kitty have been around a long while. However, I did get a gift card pet, the Emerald Budgie, so that's a bit better. No sign of the new Macawbres, but I have a few more pirates to buy for.

...I'm jealous. I've opened 14 packs (used all my Crowns) and gotten no crew. I'll buy more when the I get more Crowns and the Spooky Companion Sale happens.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Willowydream: "This is a great pack - I've already gotten three of the companions without trying. (Unlike the stingy-stinker Ashes of the Armada pack.)".

I don't think the companions in this pack are any more common - I think you just had a lucky run, and congratulations on it!

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
...I'm jealous. I've opened 14 packs (used all my Crowns) and gotten no crew. I'll buy more when the I get more Crowns and the Spooky Companion Sale happens.
I'm with you on this, Lookit Light. I have not received the companions at ALL but I did receive some good loot including a new ship power which was better than Storm Bats.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
glitterway123 on Oct 18, 2019 wrote:
I'm with you on this, Lookit Light. I have not received the companions at ALL but I did receive some good loot including a new ship power which was better than Storm Bats.
Wait, it drops ship gear??? That's a new one!

Admiral
May 30, 2010

I haven't got one yet. But I'm glad this pack is more generous to you than the Ashes of the Armada has been.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 19, 2019 wrote:
Yep Next time I play, I'll get you the name of the power. Has anyone else gotten ship gear, or am I the only one? It's like the Marleybone's lightning power, I think I haven't used it yet though.

I think one of my friends got a billethead but it may not be from the pack .

Fair Taryn Lewis

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
I haven't got one yet. But I'm glad this pack is more generous to you than the Ashes of the Armada has been.
It is. I got way more loot than in a Ashes of the Armada pack (oh, I remember when I would buy Ashes of the Armada over and over again trying to get a companion, blowing all my crowns and getting repeat housing items )

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018

how dare you insult ashes of armada i'm still aiming to get haywire dragoon

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
skywayprivateer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
how dare you insult ashes of armada i'm still aiming to get haywire dragoon
I blew all my crowns once trying to get the Haywire Battle Angel. Anything? No!
I got repeats on furniture and treasure, but the Pirate Nightmare Pack really satisfied me.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 19, 2019 wrote:
yup i got a billithead undead pirate billithead

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
skywayprivateer on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
If it looks like a skeletal prate with hat and sword, then that's a ship drop from the Cutthroat ships in SI. Somewhat rare, but you can sometimes find it in the bazaar.
But it's interesting that ship gear was included in this pack; that's new.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
skywayprivateer on Oct 30, 2019 wrote:
Was it this one?

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Ship:Skeleton_Billethead

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
anecorbie on Oct 31, 2019 wrote:
If it looks like a skeletal prate with hat and sword, then that's a ship drop from the Cutthroat ships in SI. Somewhat rare, but you can sometimes find it in the bazaar.
But it's interesting that ship gear was included in this pack; that's new.
ooooooooooooooooooooh that makes much more sense

Ensign
Apr 22, 2016
Wow in the past few weeks i have spent over 100$ on Pirate ad Wizard total which is ridiculous (for me) but i didn't get any packs. Oof now i must get them

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Emma Emerald on Nov 14, 2019 wrote:
Wow in the past few weeks i have spent over 100$ on Pirate ad Wizard total which is ridiculous (for me) but i didn't get any packs. Oof now i must get them
Welcome aboard, Emma!