Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

my dream home:scouts camp

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
ahoy I would like a house cool ranch themed and you could
go hunting and you would have a stable you could do fencing what do you think

ruthless luke armstronglvl 23 privateer

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
We need more houses. Problem is I don't see KI making them any time soon. Not many people do housing and making and releasing them makes no sense because of the cost of making them compared to how much they would make. Maybe someday though.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
skywayprivateer on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:

Love it, Luke! Great idea.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
My Dream home would be MooShu themed with a shrine that gives you varied items every day, and a hidden tunnel.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
glitterway123 on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
My Dream home would be MooShu themed with a shrine that gives you varied items every day, and a hidden tunnel.
How about a Troggy camp, or an Aztecosaur villiage like Xol Akmul! Or a Valencian manor like Desdamona's father's? Or perhaps a Monquistan place, where everything is appropriately small, and our heads are uncomfortably close to the ceiling.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
skywayprivateer on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:

I think world-based housing is long overdue.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Without a doubt this game could use (more storyline **cough cough***) more housing selection, not just the homes though but also decorations as well. It would also be great if there was some way to size the objects. I'm not really interested in establishing castle magic over here because we are pirates not wizards. We do not care to learn magic. But idk wouldn't pirates know how to build and nail? I mean we do lift that barge and tilt that bale don't we?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Specifically a MooShu themed one, a Valencia themed one, and a Monquistan themed one.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
How about a Troggy camp, or an Aztecosaur villiage like Xol Akmul! Or a Valencian manor like Desdamona's father's? Or perhaps a Monquistan place, where everything is appropriately small, and our heads are uncomfortably close to the ceiling.
aztecosaur one love it troggy to monkey one mmmmm nahh

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Lookit Light on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
Yes! I would love a Troggy Camp or an Aztecosaur Village! I mean, Troggy Village would be so cool with huts and and treehouses! The Aztecosaur would have lots of ruins and several caves and stone houses.
Monkey house? Hmm, maybe I'll just store all my Yuletide stuff there.

How 'bout a Yuletide themed one? Kinda like Elsa's palace from Frozen with ice stuff (then a gingerbread section, then a peppermint place, and a hot chocolate pond! [Oh, man was I obsessed with Frozen])

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
how about a castle with torchs with blue fire

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 1, 2019 wrote:
good one