Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for September 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Pirate101's 7th birthday next month!

Post your KI Live September 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for September 26 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
[question] why Can’t you guys just make stuff easier by putting all the seasons pvp gear on the vendor?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
[Question] Will Decius ever give us another hybrid hint?

Ensign
Jun 14, 2012
Hey there! Happy to see people playing this game!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Gameplay Tip: Aside from the fun combat and the exciting Skyways, one of the great elements of Pirate101 is its great storyline. Take some time to listen to the character's dialouge, and you'll see a well-written plot, exceptional speech, and just flat out humor here and there!

Question: With Pirate101's seventh birthday upon us, I was wondering how you celebrate this game's birthday? Aside from the special KI Live, what else does the Kingsisle crew do to recognize this milestone?

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Question - How do you all handle the stress that comes with each community's demand for more content or complaints about content

Administrator
Thanks all for the great questions! We'll see you this Thursday at 4pm CT!

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Lookit Light on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
Gameplay Tip: Aside from the fun combat and the exciting Skyways, one of the great elements of Pirate101 is its great storyline. Take some time to listen to the character's dialouge, and you'll see a well-written plot, exceptional speech, and just flat out humor here and there!

Question: With Pirate101's seventh birthday upon us, I was wondering how you celebrate this game's birthday? Aside from the special KI Live, what else does the Kingsisle crew do to recognize this milestone?
I whole heartedly agree with this! One of my pirates just did the one dungeon in Cool ranch (I forget who you originally go in there to fight against), but the final battle has the boss saying "rise my ancestor's pets and defend this area" and scratch responds "I did not see that coming captain". I lose it laughing each time

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
In Search of Yum on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
I whole heartedly agree with this! One of my pirates just did the one dungeon in Cool ranch (I forget who you originally go in there to fight against), but the final battle has the boss saying "rise my ancestor's pets and defend this area" and scratch responds "I did not see that coming captain". I lose it laughing each time
HAR HAR HAR!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Search of Yum on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
That's the cave at the Bison Burial Ground. It's where you meet Nurse Quinn the first time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Sep 24, 2019 wrote:
HAR HAR HAR!
"How pleased we are to look upon your..freakishly large, yet well formed features" always giggle at that.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

Okay, so my thoughts this month apparently BOTH GOT ANSWERED... I think I'll back off from next month's KI Live, I have enough Crowns!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

Just remembered. What Blind Mew said about my gameplay tip really moved me. I can't wait for this upcoming update!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'm sorry, but I feel a bit let down if the Fetid Cuddler pet was Decius' "hint" in response to my hybrid pet question. That hybrid has been known since last December. If it was the pet that appeared briefly in the key boss battle, I apologize. My questions in the chat box were never answered either.

Are we EVER going to get updated holiday galleons?