Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Open Chat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 03, 2016
Hey I have recently bought membership and changed the setting on parent controls to use open chat. However, either i dont know how to use it or the option is not coming up in the game. Please help?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chillyodill77 on Sep 9, 2019 wrote:
Hey I have recently bought membership and changed the setting on parent controls to use open chat. However, either i dont know how to use it or the option is not coming up in the game. Please help?
Contact Support, if you believe that Open Chat isn't working. Have you tested this in conversation?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
You have to modify this after putting in the master password on your account on the p101 website. If your date of birth for that account in question does not show you being age 18+ you will not be able to have open chat. Hope this helps. Membership does not really matter if you have chat or not.