Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crafting, Fishing and Jewel Socketing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 28, 2019
I know wizard101 have two item I like to see to be put on pirate101 like. The Jewels and Crafting can be a way to upgrade weapons. We will need to stitch our weapon to make them powerful but can we have the stitching weapon equipment at home also. Also I think a better way to make crafting are those elixirs and yum yum fruit foods that will gain your health so you would not buy it a the crown store unless you in a dying situation in battle. A Crafting station needs to be added in homes for crowns or sometimes gold. The item your get are from chests, sinking ships, abandon ships, and pieces of wood. Also fishing for small fish and small flying clams can also be used to fish for health ways and also be cooked with a kitchen crafting station. There's also going like three crafting stations. For the gardening and more about fishing I will talk more later.

I like to see the yum yum fruit food card for their first mates and player.

So the Jewel Socketing cafting station and the good old crafting table please yet us have it on this game.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I sure hope fishing isn't added to Pirate101, absolutely hated it in Wizard101 and don't want to do any of that ever again.

Gems however was a good thing and should be in the game.

I'd rather crafting be left out of pirate101, not because I don't appreciate crafting, but because I am well aware that KingsIsle will make whatever players craft totally not worth having or ever using. I really don't want to craft items that are ten to fifteen levels lower than my character that takes forever to craft when those items wouldn't be at all worth using if my character were actually at the level of the items being crafted.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Sep 8, 2019 wrote:
I sure hope fishing isn't added to Pirate101, absolutely hated it in Wizard101 and don't want to do any of that ever again.

Gems however was a good thing and should be in the game.

I'd rather crafting be left out of pirate101, not because I don't appreciate crafting, but because I am well aware that KingsIsle will make whatever players craft totally not worth having or ever using. I really don't want to craft items that are ten to fifteen levels lower than my character that takes forever to craft when those items wouldn't be at all worth using if my character were actually at the level of the items being crafted.
Just as they improved pet training here, so I expect that we'll see a vast improvement in crafting ( especially if ship & ship equipment crafting is added ). If Fishing is added, perhaps there will be improvements there also.
Even Gardening could be implemented here with improvements.
I don't care for jewel socketting ( but i do see the necessity in w101 ). But imo, is completely un-necessary in this game as we have accessories ( which wizard doesn't ) and pets which give that extra boost to stats. Plus, it just seems a "money grab" item, because those jewels can't be re-used.