Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet PVP Not Working

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
Hello,
I tried doing a pet pvp match with another pirate, but we couldn't connect. The queue couldn't find the other pirate even after a second attempt. Please help!
Evelyn Strong

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I've noticed that if the pets are a huge mismatch in age, it takes a very long time. The game seems to be trying to find a more even match for you. If you can both put in pets that are the same age, that seems to make the matching up go fast. In mismatched pets, it may help if the low pet has a team of pets against a high level pet. I have had my max level pet get paired against 3 or 4 lower level pets, but those matches never start as fast as putting in pets the same age.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
StrongEverhart on Apr 2, 2019 wrote:
Hello,
I tried doing a pet pvp match with another pirate, but we couldn't connect. The queue couldn't find the other pirate even after a second attempt. Please help!
Evelyn Strong
Were you both using the same number of pets, at about the same level?

Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
Willowydream on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
Were you both using the same number of pets, at about the same level?

My pet was way lower then the other pet.