Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New PvP Helms?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The armor requirement for the Swashbuckler helms show Light Armor Rank 0 as a requirement? Witchdoctors and Musketeers only get one stat boost instead of two - no armor like the other classes?

Also, they all have the same name, same look? The style appears to be a cross between a helmet and an Easter Bonnet.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
The armor requirement for the Swashbuckler helms show Light Armor Rank 0 as a requirement? Witchdoctors and Musketeers only get one stat boost instead of two - no armor like the other classes?

Also, they all have the same name, same look? The style appears to be a cross between a helmet and an Easter Bonnet.

Ooo, we've got helmets? I'll take a look when I can!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think it's good that they're branching out in PVP gear. I do agree that this helm is a little dory looking, but some players might like it.

Community Leader
Willowydream on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:

I have a few more pieces of bug report related feedback for these helms
  • They currently have no rank requirement
  • They currently have no powers on them, making them strictly worse than level 65 Moo Manchu gear.
The second point is particularly troubling, as these are not "PvP rewards" in their current form. They require you to do no PvP and are so much worse than currently available options that no one would ever even consider using them in combat.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP