Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship cabin

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2017
Awhile back i bought a ship cabin upgrade from the crown shop and just recently unequipped it to transfer decor from the old small to the new large ship cabins but when i unequipped it the icon, image, room in general does not show anywhere in my inventory. I'm thinking that maybe i accidentally deleted it with out paying attention only to find that i can not buy another one. I dont know what to do I cant buy another cabin upgrade, it doesn't show up in my backpack, housing, or ships inventory tabs' not even in my attic or chest. I would love to know if this is a bug that can be fixed or if im the only one.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Go to the My Ship Equipment screen (from the disappearing top menu - ships) and click on the Cabin icon. Your Cabin should show up there.

If that doesn't work, e-mail support under the Help menu above.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
DurzelMournblade on Feb 22, 2019 wrote:
Awhile back i bought a ship cabin upgrade from the crown shop and just recently unequipped it to transfer decor from the old small to the new large ship cabins but when i unequipped it the icon, image, room in general does not show anywhere in my inventory. I'm thinking that maybe i accidentally deleted it with out paying attention only to find that i can not buy another one. I dont know what to do I cant buy another cabin upgrade, it doesn't show up in my backpack, housing, or ships inventory tabs' not even in my attic or chest. I would love to know if this is a bug that can be fixed or if im the only one.
The cabins icon is to the left of the "All Ship Equipment" icon (the one that looks like the infinity symbol) so it is easily missed. It looks like a door.

Click that and you should be able to see and equip your Cabin. Cabins do not appear in the default ship equipment display.