Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkeys paw game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
piratelover410 on Feb 3, 2019 wrote:
I wish for an army of wharf rats under my control .
Wish Granted! Buuuuuuut the wharf rats will go off and steal treasure while you are fighting!

I wish for a brand new ship with a crew of, Kobe Yojimbo, Wing Chung, and Egg Shen!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
food1017 on Feb 5, 2019 wrote:
Wish Granted! Buuuuuuut the wharf rats will go off and steal treasure while you are fighting!

I wish for a brand new ship with a crew of, Kobe Yojimbo, Wing Chung, and Egg Shen!
Granted, but you can't use all of them at once.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
food1017 on Feb 5, 2019 wrote:

You get the ship , but it is worse than your first ship, and your crew don't like the kind of pirating you practice, so they only answer to aliases and claim not to know how to do everything you expect of them.
I wish to see an epic battle between a giant dinosaur and a hydra.

Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Calamity Finch on Feb 5, 2019 wrote:
You get the ship , but it is worse than your first ship, and your crew don't like the kind of pirating you practice, so they only answer to aliases and claim not to know how to do everything you expect of them.
Granted, but you're right between them and they come stomping on you lol.

I wish for a castle, a boss fight in it and a lot of minions.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
Calamity Finch on Feb 5, 2019 wrote:
Granted but the entire spiral is destroyed in the process
I wish for 1 million crowns that are real kingsisle crowns that can be spent on anything in the crown shop, and won't get me banned

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
sirkamron61 on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
Granted but the entire spiral is destroyed in the process
I wish for 1 million crowns that are real kingsisle crowns that can be spent on anything in the crown shop, and won't get me banned
Granted, but they got the number wrong. You have received 1 Crown. We hope you'll use it wisely.