Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

my theory on el dorado (plus companion ideas!!!!!)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
el dorado is most likely zafaria, due to both sounding pretty close being that the temples were that a zafaria-like concept and the aztecosaurs probably built them. and el dorado confirmed by blind mew, i would suggest that zafaria is the el dorado world since a place cant just be one island and one skyway, i dont know about much on zafaria because ive never went there on wizard101 and correct me if im wrong. and now, my ideas for companions.

1. a story armada companion that is depended on your class and is the same class as you

2. a skeletal pirate. the melee one.

3. some of the unused ones like donkey hotay.

4. one that cant be immobilized, turned to stone or a present

fin.
noble valkoor hawkins level 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Dec 25, 2018 wrote:
el dorado is most likely zafaria, due to both sounding pretty close being that the temples were that a zafaria-like concept and the aztecosaurs probably built them. and el dorado confirmed by blind mew, i would suggest that zafaria is the el dorado world since a place cant just be one island and one skyway, i dont know about much on zafaria because ive never went there on wizard101 and correct me if im wrong. and now, my ideas for companions.

1. a story armada companion that is depended on your class and is the same class as you

fin.
This is a creative speculation, though it would have helped you if you had been to Zafaria in W101. Zafaria is based on Africa and it's culture ( handled superbly by the writers ) - it's one of my favorite worlds!
I just don't see any Zafarian influence in the architecture shown in the puppet show. Why can't El Dorado be a single island in a skyway? A Skyway, btw, whose entrance moves around and is hard to predict where it will open next.

1. I don't want anther armada companion, thank you. Besides, this is highly unlikely due to the Ashes of the Armada pack already granting armada companions.

2 & 3. I would rather see original companions from El Dorado ( if we are to get one from there ).
4. I think that idea would be "OP". Why should one companion be singled out as "immune" to cheats, and not our captains?

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
Aztecosaurs have nothing to do with Zafaria, and it's highly unlikely that El Dorado exists in any known world of the Spiral.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
Swissmiss6000 on Dec 25, 2018 wrote:

fin.
welp, its called azteca so just read zafaria as azteca oof
but really, get my melee skeletal pirate in a quest in a newer book plz

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Dec 27, 2018 wrote:
welp, its called azteca so just read zafaria as azteca oof
but really, get my melee skeletal pirate in a quest in a newer book plz
O.K. "Azteca Influences". Well, maybe, but just because Azteca has pyramids doesn't mean other cultures can't have pyramids ( like Krokotopia ).
I just think that those Guardians in the puppet show are very similar to the Celestian guardians from W101. ( Now you can say that just because the Celestians had humanoid guardians doesn't mean that other cultures can't have humanoid guardians. )

What about the Prawns? Or a Prawn companion?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Actually, the design in the puppet show brings Luphilim to my mind.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
anecorbie on Dec 28, 2018 wrote:
O.K. "Azteca Influences". Well, maybe, but just because Azteca has pyramids doesn't mean other cultures can't have pyramids ( like Krokotopia ).
I just think that those Guardians in the puppet show are very similar to the Celestian guardians from W101. ( Now you can say that just because the Celestians had humanoid guardians doesn't mean that other cultures can't have humanoid guardians. )

What about the Prawns? Or a Prawn companion?
btw the only way to get the "OP" companion is to beat the moo manchu quest, start the one i made after it, battle the level 90 boss in it, and finish both of the boss' two phases to get it. but i would like to see a prawn companion but my ideas are still on that skeleton (who is NOT the "op" companion ) and the el dorado squid who was thought to make it is a squid chef, not an all powerful guardian

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
Swissmiss6000 on Dec 30, 2018 wrote:
btw the only way to get the "OP" companion is to beat the moo manchu quest, start the one i made after it, battle the level 90 boss in it, and finish both of the boss' two phases to get it. but i would like to see a prawn companion but my ideas are still on that skeleton (who is NOT the "op" companion ) and the el dorado squid who was thought to make it is a squid chef, not an all powerful guardian
nvm it was a ambassador