Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Diplomatic Tasks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Hi Pirates <3

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, or if this has been covered before. I tried googling it, but nothing came up.

I just came back to the game after a while off - deleted some of my 70s so I could play through again - but on 2 of the 70s I kept, I did that diplomacy sidequest line, finished it, got the diplomatic impunity badge.
I logged out and when I logged back in, the four tasks popped up again. (Getting the papers, thread, etc in Marleybone).

Not sure why they're being offered again or if this is intended?

Sorry and thanks

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
HelenaQ on Dec 22, 2018 wrote:
Hi Pirates <3

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, or if this has been covered before. I tried googling it, but nothing came up.

I just came back to the game after a while off - deleted some of my 70s so I could play through again - but on 2 of the 70s I kept, I did that diplomacy sidequest line, finished it, got the diplomatic impunity badge.
I logged out and when I logged back in, the four tasks popped up again. (Getting the papers, thread, etc in Marleybone).

Sorry and thanks
They are intended to do that! The diplomacy quests are meant to restart every 24 hours, with different rewards every time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HelenaQ on Dec 22, 2018 wrote:
Hi Pirates <3

Sorry and thanks
The Ambassador's task on the Party Barge are repeat-able, every day.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Oh wow, I didn't know that.

I feel a bit dumb now but, wow that's great.

Except... I'm not going to want to redo the tasks and I hate knowing that I have tasks to do!

Haha,

thank you for the replies :)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
HelenaQ on Dec 23, 2018 wrote:

Except... I'm not going to want to redo the tasks and I hate knowing that I have tasks to do!

Haha,

Yes, there are even badges for helping 500 times. No one has had the opportunity to get those just yet...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HelenaQ on Dec 23, 2018 wrote:

Haha,

LOL, after doing those tasks 10 times you get a badge, and after doing them 100 X, you get another badge! If you're a badge hunter then that's a reason to roboticaly repeat tasks!