Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blind Mew's Musings are gone?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 06, 2010
Where did Blind Mew's musings section go? I hope it wasn't deleted..

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Might have to do with him now doing full time wizard101 story now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
All those postings are now very out of date. Possibly, when we get get our update, Blind Mew will return.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
John The Pirate on Nov 27, 2018 wrote:
Where did Blind Mew's musings section go? I hope it wasn't deleted..
Hopefully they are safely archived somewhere...

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Copy paste from wiz forums:

I misspoke slightly in my introduction above: I'm the head of the writing group at Kingsisle, not just Wizard101, so I'm still also in charge of Pirate101 story and writing. I realize y'all are hungry for new story - I have plans, and look forward to the point when the schedule can allow them to be realized.

Also, to my knowledge, Blind Mew has been listed as a writer since Polaris, it is just he was only promoted to lead writer at the start of Empyrea (congrats on that by the way, Blind Mew!). I don't think him working on wiz and the lack of musings has any correlation.

Ensign
Mar 06, 2010
witchdoctor of awe... on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
Might have to do with him now doing full time wizard101 story now.
No. He said there's content in plan for Pirate story here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/empyrea/greetings-wizards-8ad6a42667365b2d01675195fa0b5ecc?page=1

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
there's still a section, it's just been sooo long.

he says he has plans, ki just has to let him enact them now

Ensign
Oct 13, 2010
John The Pirate on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
No. He said there's content in plan for Pirate story here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/empyrea/greetings-wizards-8ad6a42667365b2d01675195fa0b5ecc?page=1
"I must admit, it was with more than a little trepidation that I joined the Wizard team: as much fun as I had writing and worldbuilding for Pirate101, writing for Wizard is on a whole different level." (The Curator)

I don't know, it sounds like a euphemism for: "I must admit, while making worlds for P101 was fun, Wizard is going to be a whole lot better."

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
moses3345 on Dec 10, 2018 wrote:
"I must admit, it was with more than a little trepidation that I joined the Wizard team: as much fun as I had writing and worldbuilding for Pirate101, writing for Wizard is on a whole different level." (The Curator)

I don't know, it sounds like a euphemism for: "I must admit, while making worlds for P101 was fun, Wizard is going to be a whole lot better."
This likely refers to the fact that with Wizard101, he is working off of 10 years of lore, and he can't build a foundation like he did for Pirate. Pirate101 is Mew's baby. He's raised it from conception, and has essentially crafted the entire world. There is no way he would prefer writing for wizard over pirate.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Alex the Pirate on Dec 11, 2018 wrote:
This likely refers to the fact that with Wizard101, he is working off of 10 years of lore, and he can't build a foundation like he did for Pirate. Pirate101 is Mew's baby. He's raised it from conception, and has essentially crafted the entire world. There is no way he would prefer writing for wizard over pirate.
Then a hint is order! I strongly believe that something big is coming next spring, but I, for one, would like even the teeniest hint at what comes up next.