Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kingsisle Should Host Crowns Events

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I saw 1 of Kingsisle's competitors doing an event with their community relating to their game's currency and I think Kingsisle should do 1 also.

This company's event was to help support the streamers of their game. How they did it is each account can support a streamer's account and the streamer gets a portion of the proceeds made from purchases.

Kingsisle could totally do this. This event would be good for several reasons, 1. It would cause more people to watch streams of Kingsisle's games, 2. Streamers would get more money and this would cause the to be able to use more of their time streaming Kingsisle's games. I think 10% of purchases is fair.

Kingsisle could alternate this event with a charity event. The charity event could work the same way where 10% of the profits could go to your favorite charity. I would recommend Kingsisle give people a choice of at least 5 charities for this event. The Extra Life Foundation may be some player's favorite charity but other player's might rather donate to Autism Speaks, The Wounded Warrior Project, or a charity that tries to fight cancer. At least of the charity organizations featured in this event should be a non-501C3 charity.

This event would also show players Kingsisle is not a money hungry company, which some people thought after the failed Night Knight Weekend in Wizard 101.

Administrator
This is an interesting idea! There are a few age related concerns, but any ways that we can help support streamers is something to be considered.

If you have any specific concerns about past links being shared, please do send them to community@kingsisle.com and we'll certainly review. Thanks in advance!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Bat Masterson on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
This is an interesting idea! There are a few age related concerns, but any ways that we can help support streamers is something to be considered.

If you have any specific concerns about past links being shared, please do send them to community@kingsisle.com and we'll certainly review. Thanks in advance!
I am glad you agree. I feel like the age related concerns could be addressed some way. I also hope Kingsisle could support Charities this way also. Best case scenario I would like to see these events alternate back and forth, as I think if players didn't buy crowns during 1 event they would buy crowns during the other.