Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Annoying Speech.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 15, 2018
Ok, KI, pls fix this problem, in the quest: The Pirate That Time Forgot, or something, after we fight the dinolizards, our companion, (in this case Sarah Steele, Mormo, Barnabus, Emmet and that crab guy, harpooner,) Gives us a long chat and I just stand there, unable to move out of danger, listening, and when they're done, I fight all over again. Can you pls fix this problem!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratelover410 on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
Ok, KI, pls fix this problem, in the quest: The Pirate That Time Forgot, or something, after we fight the dinolizards, our companion, (in this case Sarah Steele, Mormo, Barnabus, Emmet and that crab guy, harpooner,) Gives us a long chat and I just stand there, unable to move out of danger, listening, and when they're done, I fight all over again. Can you pls fix this problem!
There are many instances where this happens, just be ready to MOVE after you've gathered the chests! But I do agree that the timing of the speech or perhaps allowing us to move while our crew decide to flap their lips would be a good idea!