Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mallard Badge Broken

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Is anyone else able to equip the Obsidian Mallard Masher badge without actually defeating the Nightmare Duck of Death 100 times? If so, this is a bug.

However, more concerning is that if this bug gets fixed, will my current defeats count towards the badge? Both badges currently say the requirement is 10/10, so there is no counter to see how many times I've defeated Duck of Death. The only reason to run the Nightmare dungeons is for the badges. If I'm wasting my time, because an upcoming fix will not apply the defeats retroactively, please indicate so.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Oran from Urz on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:
Is anyone else able to equip the Obsidian Mallard Masher badge without actually defeating the Nightmare Duck of Death 100 times? If so, this is a bug.

However, more concerning is that if this bug gets fixed, will my current defeats count towards the badge? Both badges currently say the requirement is 10/10, so there is no counter to see how many times I've defeated Duck of Death. The only reason to run the Nightmare dungeons is for the badges. If I'm wasting my time, because an upcoming fix will not apply the defeats retroactively, please indicate so.
Yes, that happened to me, too, and I'm assuming other people.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Can someone in community management pass this bug to the developers/designers?

I submitted a ticket, but KI support is under the impression this problem is only unique to me and keeps asking for additional information about particular characters it is occurring to (even though it affects all characters). I cannot respond to the ticket, because I'm referred to a login page that doesn't work for me:

http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/utils/login_form/redirect/

The above website only asks for a username and after providing that info and hitting "Log In" it gives me an error that my username or password entered is incorrect or has been disabled (there is no place for me to enter a password....which is probably the problem).

Administrator
Oran from Urz on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:

Will do, thank you for letting us know!

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Bat Masterson on Nov 25, 2018 wrote:
Will do, thank you for letting us know!
Thank you!