Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Miracle Mitch glitch

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
After 2 companions died in a difficult fight on my level 58 pirate, I went back to Miracle Mitch (The prices were changed to free for members) only to find out that it still costed money. I remembered it working on my level 70 pirate. I looked at it and found nothing about that feature being removed. Please fix this.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
The Free Heals for Members is a limited time Member Benefit that runs for a limited time during special events (like the recent Pirate Birthday). Other Member Benefits include Double Companion Orders, Double Pet XP, Free Player/ Companion Respec.

I

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The free services ended after the Birthday celebrations ended. Did this happen after November the 4th?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
In Search of Yum on Nov 17, 2018 wrote:
The Free Heals for Members is a limited time Member Benefit that runs for a limited time during special events (like the recent Pirate Birthday). Other Member Benefits include Double Companion Orders, Double Pet XP, Free Player/ Companion Respec.

I
Ah, I see. I was never informed of this, thank you. That explains a lot.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes, member benefits tend to rotate. They appear, they leave, and next time, later, a different benefit appears. They do tend to return again at a later point.