Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Return of the Fashionista Pirata

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
These worlds that have no options for girls: Cool Ranch, Marleybone, Aquila, & Valencia2
Cool Ranch: Either a cowboy ( outlaw ), Bison, or Ranchero., why not the Gypsy or that Senorita's dress? I know that some parents would object to the off the shoulders look of the shirt, but surely, that is an easy fix!
Marleybone was the worst place for swashbuckler gear - why was this class singled out to wear street urchin clothes! I can understand the Rajah robes & turban for WDs and the military look for bucks and privys, but I never understood why I should look like a knife grinder!
Aquila, yet more armor and for WD a sack with a hood, that was just hideous!
Valencia had the chance of giving us something truly fashionable; we got SI gear ( up-graded, of course ).
Now about the Nuoro and Catania mantles, there are a few problems with them - first is the high collar that your hair sticks through. Then that it's basically a long tunic with a leather skirt and it's exactly the same for the boys! Why not a little difference in length for the guys?
I do like the Fabris and Agrippa mantles for the WDs, but there is that same problem of the hair sticking through the high collar.

Whatever happens this year I hope to see better clothes or something unique!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Yeah, I agree. For both genders, options are pretty limited. The only suit I liked in this game was the one dropped by English Bill, (I'd include his death-dealers, but one is bigger than the other, and it annoys me) and that's on captain blood's jacket levels of rare, so hours of farming for a good suit stitch for me, more options would be nice.

Mustang Sally's outfit would be a nice addition for female pirates, imo. Contessa as well, probably others if I get around to thinking.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was glancing through some of the old gear in my wizard's banks, when I saw a few items that would "fit" and look good for my pirates.
Now, if we are going to Polaris our pirates should have gear to keep them warm, yes? So how about the Icewind Glade Winterwraps ( without that stupid cape, plz "No capes!" ) & Winter Solstice Snowboots. For our heads, perhaps KI can design a fur-lined hood?
And since we have the Silent Knight weapons in the crown shop ( during Yuletide & Christmas in July ), why not give us the helmet, jacket and boots, too? ( Make them stitch-able and dye-able as well. )
Now if you're going to object that KI should make unique items for our pirates & not use anything from W101; I only have this to say - if it saves KI time & resources to use items from W101, then bring them here! Then we're more likely to get our story continued.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
I was glancing through some of the old gear in my wizard's banks, when I saw a few items that would "fit" and look good for my pirates.
Now, if we are going to Polaris our pirates should have gear to keep them warm, yes? So how about the Icewind Glade Winterwraps ( without that stupid cape, plz "No capes!" ) & Winter Solstice Snowboots. For our heads, perhaps KI can design a fur-lined hood?
And since we have the Silent Knight weapons in the crown shop ( during Yuletide & Christmas in July ), why not give us the helmet, jacket and boots, too? ( Make them stitch-able and dye-able as well. )
Now if you're going to object that KI should make unique items for our pirates & not use anything from W101; I only have this to say - if it saves KI time & resources to use items from W101, then bring them here! Then we're more likely to get our story continued.
Anecorbie, you're absolutely right. It WOULD save KI time and resources. I'm not a fashionista person myself (Yet! I'll get to it at some point.), but since we are hoping for a new world, why doesn't KI throw in some easy-to-do clothing replications?

(You reading this, Bat?)