Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boss Loot Updates

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I saw that several boss loot tables were updated in this weeks bug fix. Any hints as to what new drops we might could get from bosses? Perhaps my 15 pet drop idea was taken into consideration for the Skeleton Key Bosses? I did get a Quackosaurus from Obsidian Captain Blood and that was 1 of the 15 pets I suggested should drop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 21, 2018 wrote:
I saw that several boss loot tables were updated in this weeks bug fix. Any hints as to what new drops we might could get from bosses? Perhaps my 15 pet drop idea was taken into consideration for the Skeleton Key Bosses? I did get a Quackosaurus from Obsidian Captain Blood and that was 1 of the 15 pets I suggested should drop.
The responce was due to all complaints of level 25 drops in a max level dungeon. Skull Island bosses can drop the Quackosaurus pet; as this dungeon is located in Skull Island, this pet was probably already on the loot table.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
A new pet drop here would have been awesome -- @Decius? Any Obsidian Chameleons, Rattlers, or Dinos on the drawing boards?