Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Good Stuff

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I've already voiced my views on what's bad about this up-date, but NOW I'm going to celebrate what is good about this up-date.
1. It's an up-date ( better than nothing. )
2.Some needed Quality of Life additions: Item Lock ( if it's in your backpack you can lock it - this includes pets, snacks, pet gear, furniture & ship items, as well as your pirate gear. Quest Finder, find those hidden quests, that are off the beaten path!
3. Glitched items de-bugged! The figure heads for the pirate origin Spiral ships are no longer invisible. Ships are back to normal appearance, and the Tiger Claws now show.
4. 20 ! FREE ! bank spaces for all!
5. Extra space elixirs for friends lists, bank space & backpack space. I've purchased the bank space and friends list elixirs Perhaps if more players do this KI will get more funds to put into this game.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
6. Have you tried the Hydra battle? I did it in Test three times and did not get stuck.

Any update is better than no update - true, but why was it so rushed to happen in one week in early September? I hope that one of the reasons is that Pirates will see something new for the upcoming Birthday/Halloween events.

I hope, I hope.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I really appreciate that the quest finder finds all missed quests, not just the ones in your current world. So now some of my previously dormant pirates can go back and do those 5 or 6 over-looked quests. They're going to be a cakewalk, but there you are.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 17, 2018 wrote:
I really appreciate that the quest finder finds all missed quests, not just the ones in your current world. So now some of my previously dormant pirates can go back and do those 5 or 6 over-looked quests. They're going to be a cakewalk, but there you are.
This is one I forgot about, since I completed all the quests long ago....but back then I was so hoping for something like this. It was time consuming searching Central, official forums, etc looking for any mention of a quest I might have missed, when the only clue of a missing quest was a missing badge.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 17, 2018 wrote:
Apparently, all my pirates are good at finding quests - when I hit quest finder only the Ambassador's Assignments come up.