Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I cannot acess the "Brass monkey" quest!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2011
Hello. i am a level 29 buccaner and i am currently havign some trouble on my game, you see, i had jsut finished the "it leads to another" quest in the scurvy dogs hdieout. however. when i finished the question, the procdeeding quest, "brass monkey" did not pop up above the questgivers head, ive tried restarting my game but nothing changed, can anyone please help? has this happened to anyone else?

Ensign
Dec 26, 2014
So pretty much i just started playing pirate after playing years of wiz, and i am questing and i am in the scurvy dog area. So i had a quest to defeat troggies and mummies and when i completed it i turned it in to Captain Dan. But the thing is he didnt give me a quest after. I tried to contact the support team and waiting on a response. Any helpful tips on how to resolve the problem? I restarted the game and didnt work, should i reinstall the game?

Ensign
Oct 19, 2013
This has happened to me too, I tried to level up and see if that made a difference but I still can't get the quest. I really hope this will be fixed, I don't want to start all over

Ensign
Oct 19, 2013
Yes, this has happened to me too. I cannot get the quest and I really want to continue. I've tried to level up my pirate but it doesn't work. I really hope this will be fixed

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
i am actually having the same problem and already reported it but they did not get back to me

Ensign
Nov 06, 2017
TheRealSpicy on Sep 16, 2018 wrote:
So pretty much i just started playing pirate after playing years of wiz, and i am questing and i am in the scurvy dog area. So i had a quest to defeat troggies and mummies and when i completed it i turned it in to Captain Dan. But the thing is he didnt give me a quest after. I tried to contact the support team and waiting on a response. Any helpful tips on how to resolve the problem? I restarted the game and didnt work, should i reinstall the game?
I'm having the same problem, i think its due to the scratch update

Ensign
Nov 06, 2017
I just got up to there and my main quest missing too

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Be patient, sometimes it takes time for Support to respond.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
they said they fixed it in the notes but it still says ship is unavailable when i dock at scurvy and kicks me back to my last life fountain. and also i still cant talk to dan.

Ensign
Oct 05, 2013
Yeah I have had the problem

Administrator
Hi all,

This should now be resolved in the latest hotfix earlier this week. Please let us know if you are continuing to experience issues!