Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Plan On Streaming After Ki Live

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I wanted to let everyone know that after Ki Live ends I plan on streaming and reacting to everything said on Ki Live and the producers letter.

For the people that watch my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel plan on hosting Ki Live as it airs. If you want to watch Ki Live on my Twitch channel, I will be live commenting with you about what they are talking about. I am really hopeful for tomorrow because we already have a decent producers letter and Bat Masterson said that was only some of what will be coming in Pirate 101 Test Realm 2018. Therefore I hope to hear even more good things that are coming. Hopefully unlike what a lot of people have said, Kingsisle has not actually forgot about Pirate 101. After Ki Live is over I plan on live streaming from about 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM central.

I understand there is about to be another family-friendly streamer for Ki games. But I have been a family-friendly streamer for the past 6 months. I hope Bat (Matthew) and Leah (Falmea) can give my streams a shout out sometime. If you want to follow my streams look up rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
I wanted to let everyone know that after Ki Live ends I plan on streaming and reacting to everything said on Ki Live and the producers letter.

For the people that watch my rrrrzzzz Twitch channel plan on hosting Ki Live as it airs. If you want to watch Ki Live on my Twitch channel, I will be live commenting with you about what they are talking about. I am really hopeful for tomorrow because we already have a decent producers letter and Bat Masterson said that was only some of what will be coming in Pirate 101 Test Realm 2018. Therefore I hope to hear even more good things that are coming. Hopefully unlike what a lot of people have said, Kingsisle has not actually forgot about Pirate 101. After Ki Live is over I plan on live streaming from about 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM central.

I understand there is about to be another family-friendly streamer for Ki games. But I have been a family-friendly streamer for the past 6 months. I hope Bat (Matthew) and Leah (Falmea) can give my streams a shout out sometime. If you want to follow my streams look up rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.
I hear that test realm is finally available, Dino. Perhaps you should change your plans and stream some of the new content instead of analyzing the KI Live announcements.
And maybe we should reschedule our "rumble" for a later time, when you need a different subject. I know I'll want to be testing out this new content.
The "new" family streamers are actually Community Leaders and are not new to KI games, please avoid comments suggesting rivalry. I hope Leah and Bat will mention both of you.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2018 wrote:
I hear that test realm is finally available, Dino. Perhaps you should change your plans and stream some of the new content instead of analyzing the KI Live announcements.
And maybe we should reschedule our "rumble" for a later time, when you need a different subject. I know I'll want to be testing out this new content.
The "new" family streamers are actually Community Leaders and are not new to KI games, please avoid comments suggesting rivalry. I hope Leah and Bat will mention both of you.
"Please avoid comments suggesting rivalry", I think people remember your nice contest with Chrissy Th'Blesser to see who could post the most here on these message boards. The new streamer also happens to be 1 of my followers. I want Pirate 101 to get as much publicity as possible, however friendly competition between streamers while still helping each other is good way to attract attention to the game. I agree they should mention as many people regularly streaming Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 as they can though today they didn't have enough time to do that.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 30, 2018 wrote:
As for our scheduled "rumble" perhaps move it up a week?