Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why hasn't there been updates?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
I am a max level pirate on pirate101 and have been max level for 2 years. It is so sad that there hasn't been an update. I had so much love for this game and kept waiting for the next world to come but it never did. I still don't know the reason why they stopped updating the game. Does anyone know?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
JamesFirethorn2014 on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
I am a max level pirate on pirate101 and have been max level for 2 years. It is so sad that there hasn't been an update. I had so much love for this game and kept waiting for the next world to come but it never did. I still don't know the reason why they stopped updating the game. Does anyone know?
They just updated P101 with Skeleton Key bosses, new space increasing elixirs, new member benefits, &" other QoL things they wanted to get done.

KI's MMO Live Team, I think, has been centering on W101 lately, likely with their Decaversary celebration & wanting to conclude story arc III about Grandfather Spider with Empyrea Part II.

Let's not also forget about Blind Mew's words that they're still trying to bring in more people to play P101 to the point where they're able to bring more updates. This post he placed will let you know why.

That, & Blind Mew, along with some who are working on P101, have been doing W101 updates lately. That may explain why P101's updates have gotten slower lately. Hope that W101 ending arc III will help them regain focus on P101's updates. KI cannot keep other pirates waiting.