Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My pets are very “special”

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Every time I do a ranked match or fight anyone who uses barricades my pets with special powers such as sandstorm will waste them on either boxes or barricades. It’s very frustrating to see a sandstorm getting wasted on boxes first turn just wondering if it’s possible to change the AI to allow pets to land important powers more often. If you are worried about first gen pets being to powerful maybe you can only increase the AI based on pedigree the higher pedigree the smarter the pet will play.

QuickHarryAbbott pvp champ

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
Every time I do a ranked match or fight anyone who uses barricades my pets with special powers such as sandstorm will waste them on either boxes or barricades. It’s very frustrating to see a sandstorm getting wasted on boxes first turn just wondering if it’s possible to change the AI to allow pets to land important powers more often. If you are worried about first gen pets being to powerful maybe you can only increase the AI based on pedigree the higher pedigree the smarter the pet will play.

QuickHarryAbbott pvp champ
I guess you should hope your pet shows up after the barrcades are placed ( & not near the boxes, as pets will attack the nearest enemy/obstacle. )