Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bout that upadate

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
So are you all excited for the update, i really want there to be something new to the game. Even though i might not be max i would really like to see a new world and get up to there and start exploring there.

I mean it has taken them 2 years to produce an update, maybe they will pop out with something amazing like a new world. If a new world came out and maybe a level cap of 80, things would be all good and i think I would have set a goal to get there and explore.

I really love pirate don't get me wrong, but i think if they produced more updates more often I think pirate would be making a lot more money and have a bigger fan base.

Hoping for a new world! Your ship battle flunk out Tireless Cole, 35 Buckaro

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
The thing that limits this is it's risky to release consistent updates if the money isn't flowing in. As Blind Mew one of the developers has said the more players there are the more updates that can happen. It really is a two way street, but right now the problem of less players is coming from the fact that there simply isn't enough to do to have a 2 year hiatus of almost nothing. I think the player base could have stayed bigger if an update was released when the player base was still at a high and not declining. What really brought this game down was the two year wait following Marleybone and Aquila it seemed the people playing then shrunk quite a bit, I was in this boat after just getting bored of my favorite game. It's nice being back but coming back and finishing Valencia in less than a day really was disappointing. I do have faith though that if a new story update or even just something to do more than a singular dungeon or something of the sort comes back that this game could make it's comeback that it deserves.

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
My hope is for a new world. It has been some time and would assume to possibly be Polaris. Not sure but there is a Polaris skyway I think in Valencia. Maybe we would still find the pieces of the map or possibly take a break from it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
food1017 on Aug 26, 2018 wrote:
So are you all excited for the update, i really want there to be something new to the game. Even though i might not be max i would really like to see a new world and get up to there and start exploring there.

I mean it has taken them 2 years to produce an update, maybe they will pop out with something amazing like a new world. If a new world came out and maybe a level cap of 80, things would be all good and i think I would have set a goal to get there and explore.

I really love pirate don't get me wrong, but i think if they produced more updates more often I think pirate would be making a lot more money and have a bigger fan base.

Hoping for a new world! Your ship battle flunk out Tireless Cole, 35 Buckaro
KI had an update last year for the 5th birthday celebration ( one year ago, not two. ) This update brought the team up ledger, ship pvp and the Ambassador's Assignments.
I'm not depending on a world/story line update, it's going to be a quality of life update, perhaps giving us many items we've ask for, like crafting, gardening and fishing.
Possibly a world update in Spring....though I hope I'm wrong.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Test Realm. Woo, I have been waiting for this. wooooo. Thank you so much pirate, and also thank you for the responses. World of dreams, noice mate. Thanks everyone on the pirate team. Maybe some more money flowing in.

Your flunked ship battlerTireless Cole, level 41 buckaro

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
KI had an update last year for the 5th birthday celebration ( one year ago, not two. ) This update brought the team up ledger, ship pvp and the Ambassador's Assignments.
I'm not depending on a world/story line update, it's going to be a quality of life update, perhaps giving us many items we've ask for, like crafting, gardening and fishing.
Possibly a world update in Spring....though I hope I'm wrong.
Actually, the previous update brought in the Gingerbread Raiders, practice ship PvP improvements, some auto companion changes, & some more minor changes. That update you spoke about, it happened before the last one in December 2017 & many months later, our latest update we have went Live.