Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My powers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2016
Hi there,

I’m approaching my last and final Buccaneer power to learn and I’ve found out that all my power slots are filled! All 1-20! I’m concerned that I’ll lose that huge final power, is there any way besides using crowns to delete some powers I don’t need or be able to replace it?
Thank you!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My powers on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
Hi there,

I’m approaching my last and final Buccaneer power to learn and I’ve found out that all my power slots are filled! All 1-20! I’m concerned that I’ll lose that huge final power, is there any way besides using crowns to delete some powers I don’t need or be able to replace it?
Thank you!
Your slots will be expanded, don't worry.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2013
Your powers won’t get deleted. The new power would just go onto the second page.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
My powers on Aug 14, 2018 wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you!
You will just get a second page of Powers.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Hi there.

If you have more than 20 powers, another page will be added to your Power Page so you don't lose any powers. Of course, trying to keep the order that you want can be fun.

Good Luck!