Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Solitude Dixie Chick. Please Help!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Iv collected all the Dixie Chicks except for the one in Solitude. I collected the quest the leads to entering Solitude back when I was still in cool ranch, I am now level 70 and when I went to continue the quest (I was on the 3rd task of 8) Dan Drake wasn't there, now I can't finish the quest to enter Solitude to get the last Dixie Chick, can someone who has already gotten in let me port in to them so I can get the last Dixie Chick? Id be very grateful

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YellowHex on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
Iv collected all the Dixie Chicks except for the one in Solitude. I collected the quest the leads to entering Solitude back when I was still in cool ranch, I am now level 70 and when I went to continue the quest (I was on the 3rd task of 8) Dan Drake wasn't there, now I can't finish the quest to enter Solitude to get the last Dixie Chick, can someone who has already gotten in let me port in to them so I can get the last Dixie Chick? Id be very grateful
You said you collected the quest that leads to Solitude? That quest is the "Legend of Curley's Gold", did you check your quest log?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Yes and im on the third task of the quest "The Legend of Burley's Gold"where you have to go back and talk to Dan, but he is not there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YellowHex on Aug 5, 2018 wrote:
Yes and im on the third task of the quest "The Legend of Burley's Gold"where you have to go back and talk to Dan, but he is not there
I'm free Tuesday through Thursday anytime, I'll gladly port you in. Please tell me what time ( include time zone ) day and server so we can meet.
Also, try contacting Support to see what the problem is in this quest, you don't want to miss a recruit or the rewards from completing this quest.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Awesome, Thanks a bunch!

How's (wednesday the 8th) (2pm Mountain Time) (Old Scratch Server) (In the musketeer school)

(My Pirate is a level 70 swashbuckler named: Trustworthy Samuel)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YellowHex on Aug 6, 2018 wrote:
Awesome, Thanks a bunch!

How's (wednesday the 8th) (2pm Mountain Time) (Old Scratch Server) (In the musketeer school)

(My Pirate is a level 70 swashbuckler named: Trustworthy Samuel)
Right outside the Solitude dungeon? Excellent, meet me there. Silver Isis level 70 witchdocter.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I'll acutely be at the Solitude Dock since that's as far as I can go without the quest

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I was waiting on the solitude docks. Did we miss each other?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YellowHex on Aug 8, 2018 wrote:
I was waiting on the solitude docks. Did we miss each other?
I was popping back and forth from the Musketeer's Roost to Solitude for slightly over an hour. Try again?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Ok, how about ( Thursday the 9th) Same time and server (Place: Solitude Dock)

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Sorry, it's late, and I'm tired, I think I said the 8th but I ment Thursday the 9th

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YellowHex on Aug 9, 2018 wrote:
Sorry, it's late, and I'm tired, I think I said the 8th but I ment Thursday the 9th
Alright, how about Monday same time and server?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
Sounds good, thanks again for helping me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
YellowHex on Aug 10, 2018 wrote:
Sounds good, thanks again for helping me
There must be something wrong with our meet ups _ I was just there at Solitude waiting from 12:45 - 1:30 pm ( Central Time ), on Old Scratch server. Where were you?