Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships you'd like in the game?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
What type of ship would you like to see implemented into the game in some way? Like, maybe a ship an NPC uses? Or a real kind of ship you'd like to see a ship inspired by in the game? I for one, would love to ride the Cool Ranch Steamboats, such as Deidre's Delight, the Red Sash Gang ships and the Party Barge. What i'd give to have one of those to ride in!

Hardy Quinn

Vice Admiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on Jul 28, 2018 wrote:
What type of ship would you like to see implemented into the game in some way? Like, maybe a ship an NPC uses? Or a real kind of ship you'd like to see a ship inspired by in the game? I for one, would love to ride the Cool Ranch Steamboats, such as Deidre's Delight, the Red Sash Gang ships and the Party Barge. What i'd give to have one of those to ride in!

Hardy Quinn

Vice Admiral
I do like the steamboat design, it would be great to have the option to have that kind of ship instead of just the Bison ships. Although this design doesn't have sails, I'm sure there would be a way to show our flag design or colors on them.

I would like to see the Waponi ships made available to players, and I liked Brody's raft!
Maybe, if we get Polaris, Grizzleheim or Krokotopia, we'll get new ships!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Grizzleheim Viking boats with many oars, or a nice catamaran.

I still want to see a paddle boat mount for two pirates call a Friend Ship.

[insert ship icon here]

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I was in Marleybone recently helping some pirates in ship battles and one pirate kept repeating over and over - wow I need one of these Armada Skiffs!

After pondering it for a few moments they are without a doubt one of the more unique looking ships in the game!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
I do declare that i'd love me Boochbeard's Galleon from the tutorial. I'm sure it would've been a bit much if KI put it in with the Boochbeard Bundle back then, but it sure does look pretty, and i'm sure some would agree! I know this one's pretty unlikely, even more unlikely than that Steamboat being rideable, but darn, i'd like to have this thing for more than five minutes!

Hardy Quinn - Celestial Shinobi Pirate Lord... uh, complicated-sounding title, much?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Darkmoor ship that is NOT part of a bundle. If we go to Darkmoor, maybe?

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
While we're on the topic of Ships we'd like, how about sail patterns? I would love the pattern on Bobby Bones' sails for my Pirates, and they'd go great with a Darkmoor ship too!

Hardy Quinn - The Prince of Piracy
Errol Deveraux - The Earl of Enchantments

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
I do declare that i'd love me Boochbeard's Galleon from the tutorial. I'm sure it would've been a bit much if KI put it in with the Boochbeard Bundle back then, but it sure does look pretty, and i'm sure some would agree! I know this one's pretty unlikely, even more unlikely than that Steamboat being rideable, but darn, i'd like to have this thing for more than five minutes!

Hardy Quinn - Celestial Shinobi Pirate Lord... uh, complicated-sounding title, much?
I am with you, angel. When i saw that galleon back in 2012 when i first joined i wanted it lol. i would love to see it happen some day.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I would not mind some ships that are themed from other popular franchises, like Halo series or dragon age series or elder scrolls series or something. Okay maybe not halo, that would be kinda weird, but you get what i mean haha!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Amber hawksong on Aug 11, 2018 wrote:
A viking style Grizzleheim ship
Yesssss!!