Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Screen glitch when turning?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
Every time I'm moving my pirate left or right when he is walking, I experience some graphical glitch that looks like some horizontal line across my screen. There will be a straight horizontal line across the center area of my screen that makes buildings and everything else look like they have been horizontally "sliced" and are sliding off which ever way I am turning.

My old laptop had the same problem on this game as well, but I am using a new one and experiencing the same issue. I have tried every resolution and texture options in the game settings but it doesn't solve my problem. Anyone else ever have this issue? For me it's all the time and quite annoying to constantly look at when I play. Please help!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I've seen it. Not sure what the issue is caused by, but wondering if it related to Mac or a flash issue.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
Calamity Finch on Jul 23, 2018 wrote:
I've seen it. Not sure what the issue is caused by, but wondering if it related to Mac or a flash issue.
Is it all the time for you or just sometimes? For me it's everytime I play. Also I use a PC.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
death master101 on Jul 24, 2018 wrote:
I think it’s cool..
How? Lol I find it very annoying