Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class and companions idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2016
A new class, and companions. my first class idea is the explorer/adventurer, he is a mix of swashbuckler and musketeer. He is fast but a bit weak, he is a mix of long ranger and close ranger. his weapon is a whip. his icon is a two whips making an x and an open treasure chest and for (this kind of icon ) its a curled whip. I even thought of the companions too, for his starter companion, its a fennec fox named, nick sandsworth. he is a privateer. the story is also a bit different playing as an adventurer/explorer. the teacher is not in Avery's court, it's in the in that place the jungle in skull island (that place where water moles are at) the teach is also a water mole (named elder nau) or a skeleton (named indiana bones . also when you are at the quest bad company, the companion that you get is outside arguing with Ratbeard about being late, and you have to fight Ratbeard and his men. also, that companion you get from bad company is a rabbit named: Harriet hopington (also an adventurer/explorer.) that's pretty much it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Frosticeblade222 on Jul 4, 2018 wrote:
A new class, and companions. my first class idea is the explorer/adventurer, he is a mix of swashbuckler and musketeer. He is fast but a bit weak, he is a mix of long ranger and close ranger. his weapon is a whip. his icon is a two whips making an x and an open treasure chest and for (this kind of icon ) its a curled whip. I even thought of the companions too, for his starter companion, its a fennec fox named, nick sandsworth. he is a privateer. the story is also a bit different playing as an adventurer/explorer. the teacher is not in Avery's court, it's in the in that place the jungle in skull island (that place where water moles are at) the teach is also a water mole (named elder nau) or a skeleton (named indiana bones . also when you are at the quest bad company, the companion that you get is outside arguing with Ratbeard about being late, and you have to fight Ratbeard and his men. also, that companion you get from bad company is a rabbit named: Harriet hopington (also an adventurer/explorer.) that's pretty much it.
Indiana Bones? How creative! I love this idea, Frosticeblade222! I would totally make another Pirate that's an Adventurer (or Explorer), if they came out with one!

Ensign
Feb 15, 2016
Thank you, I am really happy you liked it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In Catbeard's lair, to the side standing on some Aztecosaur ruins you can see two figures: Short Round and the Jones.
KI has not yet introduced these two NPCs ( if they ever do ) but they are there already.