Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations To Willowydream!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream has over a THOUSAND posts and has achieved the rank of Admiral, Congratulations ( and a keg of yum ) is in order!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Why, thank you! I hadn't even noticed.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:
Willowydream has over a THOUSAND posts and has achieved the rank of Admiral, Congratulations ( and a keg of yum ) is in order!
Congratulations, Willowydream! Woot! Thanks for all you've done to help the community.

I'm also trying to catch my post count up to yours, hehe...

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:
Congratulations, Willowydream! Woot! Thanks for all you've done to help the community.

So I see...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats lass, ye worked hard fer them!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
- Deadeye Edward Morgan
- Deadeye Tatiana Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 3, 2018 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Aurora, I hadn't notice that you also are an Admiral! Congratulations to you, too!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2018 wrote:
Oh my goodness, Aurora, I hadn't notice that you also are an Admiral! Congratulations to you, too!
Haha, no problem! Thank you! I actually made this post a while back. Congratulations on your epic post count, also! I don't think I could be as active on the forums as you... After all, I'm only a Tavern Crawler.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Congratulations!

By the way...I see you now have a keg of yum....whose your buddy, whose your pal?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 5, 2018 wrote:
Haha, no problem! Thank you! I actually made this post a while back. Congratulations on your epic post count, also! I don't think I could be as active on the forums as you... After all, I'm only a Tavern Crawler.
You're missing a lot of interesting subjects by only watching one category: even people you could help with advice on the game.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2018 wrote:
You're missing a lot of interesting subjects by only watching one category: even people you could help with advice on the game.
I know. I tried watching all categories. I just barely have time.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Congrats WillowyDream! You’re a big part of the forums!