Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Musketeer Training Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
So I've searched the pages but after a few minutes decided I would just ask the question that looks like it has been asked before just because all the posts were older postings and IDK maybe people have changed their minds.

I have a musketeer that so far has trained on rouse and ghost wail. I have 4 more points that I can train and am torn between training on mojo strike (for the sake of a global), or training on the swash powers/ spells because they also boost off of agility.

The privateer spells don't appeal to me as they seem to be more supportive spells and while refresh would be nice to have for the team, I'm not sure at this point that I want to spend so many points to get that far.

My musk is using a slashy/ shooty weapon because I just haven't found too many stabby/ shooty weapons, but at this point, I have not trained on slashy or stabby weapons.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
In Search of Yum on Jun 14, 2018 wrote:
So I've searched the pages but after a few minutes decided I would just ask the question that looks like it has been asked before just because all the posts were older postings and IDK maybe people have changed their minds.

I have a musketeer that so far has trained on rouse and ghost wail. I have 4 more points that I can train and am torn between training on mojo strike (for the sake of a global), or training on the swash powers/ spells because they also boost off of agility.

The privateer spells don't appeal to me as they seem to be more supportive spells and while refresh would be nice to have for the team, I'm not sure at this point that I want to spend so many points to get that far.

My musk is using a slashy/ shooty weapon because I just haven't found too many stabby/ shooty weapons, but at this point, I have not trained on slashy or stabby weapons.

Anyone have any suggestions?
I made sure to give my Musketeer A Roar A Walk In Shadows and most of the Privateer spells so she could learn Refresh to be able to heal the team.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Community Leader
If you plan on staying melee musket, here is what the duelist guide on melee musket recommends:
  • Fast 2
  • Smashy Weapons 2
  • Burst Fire 1, Relentless 1
  • Spooky 2
  • Gunnery, Rouse, Valor's Shield
  • Either Mighty Charge + Witch Hunter or Walk in Shadows + Sneak Attack

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP