Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rooke Farming

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 17, 2014
Topic on Rooke farming. Would anyone like to help me farm Rooke for his armor? My IGN is Hunter. message me when you're able to come along and farm and ill meet you outside the Krakens Skull Tavern in realm Avery :)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RayzNova on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
Topic on Rooke farming. Would anyone like to help me farm Rooke for his armor? My IGN is Hunter. message me when you're able to come along and farm and ill meet you outside the Krakens Skull Tavern in realm Avery :)
Hi there, Hunter! Welcome back to the Message Boards!

I'll see when I can schedule. I'd love to come help you out! (And we might have met before... What Class are you?)

Ensign
Dec 17, 2014
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 11, 2018 wrote:
Hi there, Hunter! Welcome back to the Message Boards!

I'll see when I can schedule. I'd love to come help you out! (And we might have met before... What Class are you?)
Yes no worries! what time are you able to meet up? ill meet you in realm Avery outside the Kraken Skull Tavern. Im also a buccaneer.