Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Found the New Prepaid Card!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I found the new $20 prepaid card at my local Albertson's Market in New Mexico. This is a pretty good deal, 10,000 Crowns AND a Mega Snack Pack AND a Grizzly Beast Booster Pack, AND an Energy Elixir, AND a unique Totem that boosts pet power -- plus the jewel for my wizard account as well.

Thanks, guys!

However, I noticed that the totem is the same as preceeding months -- is there only one Snakecharm Totem, so that there won't be differing ones each month?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
I found the new $20 prepaid card at my local Albertson's Market in New Mexico. This is a pretty good deal, 10,000 Crowns AND a Mega Snack Pack AND a Grizzly Beast Booster Pack, AND an Energy Elixir, AND a unique Totem that boosts pet power -- plus the jewel for my wizard account as well.

Thanks, guys!

However, I noticed that the totem is the same as preceeding months -- is there only one Snakecharm Totem, so that there won't be differing ones each month?

Decius said there were 2 more totems besides the current one for a total of 3, right? Perhaps the totem changes once ever 4 months as opposed to once a month?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
July's card seems to have the same totem again. Just sayin' --

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thanks to the July Newsletter, we have the answer:

" the totem on the card changes once every four months"

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Willowydream on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:

And they said I was right when they said it

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:

Awesome! Also, speaking of questions answered on the Newsletter, thanks so much to KingsIsle for answering my question about Lieutenant Springer! It's good to know KingsIsle still listens to their community. Sometimes.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Hmmm... Has anyone thought about only buying prepaid cards since they give crowns for the same amount, but with additional stuff?