Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have found how many companions you can get

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
So you can get 145 companions counting crownshop pack story tag along all companions and thats what i came up with it also counts the badge companions i could say the big amount of companions i wont though because that would take a lot of time also it depends on story companions and i dont have all the companions a privateer can get so i will do that a later date hope you like this

See you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I am still wondering why the Privateer gets the Black Storm Bison (I believe it is this, I know its a bison though) but we don't unlock it in the crown shop on other classes after we complete the quest that Privateers get it from.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Steven Owlhunter on Jun 2, 2018 wrote:
I am still wondering why the Privateer gets the Black Storm Bison (I believe it is this, I know its a bison though) but we don't unlock it in the crown shop on other classes after we complete the quest that Privateers get it from.
That is a glitch that will hopefully be fixed eventually.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Where you going to say why they get it because i did not see you say the reason

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Oops sorry read it wrong

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Keegar, oh Keegar. Such relatable.....