Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I want to propose a theory about marco pollos crew

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Since marco pollos crew has an 8th member and it was the one who took the picture i propose one eyed jack is the one of the crew it seems plain in clear daylight but hidden very well in rogues gallery on one eyed jack it says that one eyed jack traveled to el dorado and came back alive i propose he was the one to take the picture since it also says that he has a lot of money so maybe he is part of the crew that or its avery but i dont think its avery

also if we get one eyed jack as a companion that would be amazing one eyed jack (the mysterious rabbit)
class
Tell me if you like my theory kingisle and everyone else

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on May 25, 2018 wrote:
Since marco pollos crew has an 8th member and it was the one who took the picture i propose one eyed jack is the one of the crew it seems plain in clear daylight but hidden very well in rogues gallery on one eyed jack it says that one eyed jack traveled to el dorado and came back alive i propose he was the one to take the picture since it also says that he has a lot of money so maybe he is part of the crew that or its avery but i dont think its avery

also if we get one eyed jack as a companion that would be amazing one eyed jack (the mysterious rabbit)
class

One Eyed Jack's Rogues Gallery actually says: "Some say that he sailed to El Dorado..." as a rumor about Jack's mysterious origins, not as a true, confirmed story.
We already know who took the picture, it was Gazppacio as he plainly tells us in The dialogue during the Clockworks dungeon.

Community Leader
keegar on May 25, 2018 wrote:

class

This theory is wrong. Finish Valencia part II and the mystery of the 8th crew member will be revealed.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Oh lol i have finished valencia but at where he tells you that i kinda forgot sry i do wonder what one eyed jacks story is though?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I'm not saying he went there with Marco Pollo's crew, but if anyone else we know managed to get there, I'd think it would be Blind Mew. He really gets around and knows things. It would be nice to know more about him and his adventures.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
This theory about one eyed jack is wrong but i will still keep this to talk about theorys about one eyed jack
Ok ok

Administrator
Locking thread per OPs request.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*