Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the ninja pig ever coming back

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
so i have heard of a ninja pig and i played wizard101 at the time and pirate101 close to that shouldnt i recieve a marco pollo map even though i have never gotten one? plz kingisle could you send me the map i think i played pirate101 at 2012 or close to that so i should get one since i played wizard101 at 2012 i think plz kingisle can you send me the map?

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70 plz i want ninja pig :)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The maps were sent to Wizard101 players for whom KI had a real world, mailbox on the street (or PO box), mailing address for, before Pirate101 launched. I'm guessing they didn't have your address, or it was lost in a torrent of junk mail. They said at the time that the ninja pig would not be returning. I did hear that some of the old maps were handed out, at the KI booth, when they were at a gaming convention. I wasn't there, so I didn't see it myself. I guess if they go to another convention, and you can make it there, maybe there is a chance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
keegar on May 25, 2018 wrote:
so i have heard of a ninja pig and i played wizard101 at the time and pirate101 close to that shouldnt i recieve a marco pollo map even though i have never gotten one? plz kingisle could you send me the map i think i played pirate101 at 2012 or close to that so i should get one since i played wizard101 at 2012 i think plz kingisle can you send me the map?

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70 plz i want ninja pig :)
The only ones to get that map were the ones chosen for beta testing. But, wait! Sometimes KI gives out that map and code as prizes or at gaming conventions. Just because you've played since 2012 doesn't automatically entitle you to the map & code. Otherwise I would have one, too!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If enough people start asking again, they may give out some codes at a future KI Live.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Well thx for your help at the time did not have my address to mail anything only my email so that explains why i got no map no thank you for your help anyway

see you in the skyways virtuous keelan newton lvl 70