Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Mermaid's Grotto - a new bundle idea

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Mermaid's Grotto celebrates all things of the sea & pirates.
You get an island. General description of the island:
It is in the shape of an O with a jungle tree house on both sides of the island, the middle part contains the underwater grotto ( fully furnish -able, of course. )
A Jungle Tree House housing on both sides of the island with an interactable zip line to travel from one side of the island to another.
In the center of the island is a lagoon that has the Grotto consisting of 3 chambers with a mermaid & treasure chest that gives a treasure once per day.
Behind the waterfall that feeds into the lagoon is a cave with a 4 v 4 PVP arena.
Companion:
Lagoony Companion
Ship:
Clam Shell Shaped ship with seaweed sails and mermaid figure head ( other facets to be decided, though I'm open to suggestions for this. )
Equipment

(Suggestions? )
And 500 crowns for membership or to do with as ye please...

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
the equipment would be a coral and shell sword and the armor would be coral and shell as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on May 24, 2018 wrote:
the equipment would be a coral and shell sword and the armor would be coral and shell as well.
I like that, very creative idea!

Ensign
Jan 27, 2017
Your new idea is very interesting! I was thinking about a siren companion earlier but assuming that lagoony would be much easier to work out. Pirate could definitely use some new bundle ideas.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since fishing has now become a topic, I would like to add fish into the lagoon of this island where you can fish ( if fishing becomes a side activity ).

Ensign
Jan 20, 2012
Yep, I'd be keen for this! What's next?

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Sounds like a great idea! Maybe we could have a Sea serpent mount