Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Interesting quest/badge bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Yesterday I was working on Subodai's second promotion quest, and upon completing it, I received the regular badge you get for promoting your origin companion twice, and the one you get for promoting Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, Kraken Skulls, and origin companions twice. (Can't check my game atm to be sure if these are the correct companions/can't remember badge names, but you get the drift.)
However, I also received the Moo Manchu badge (Moo Savior I think?) and the Celestial Dragon egg, despite being in a completely different location within Mooshu and not having yet entered the tower.
At first I thought this happened due to me having the Tower quest in my quest log and completing another quest, but I'd completed other side quests with the Tower quest still present and this hadn't occurred. I'm personally not complaining, since I'm kind of dreading the Tower of Moo Manchu b/c I don't have any high level friends to go through it with me and I looove collecting badges in both wiz and pi. Just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Most people don't think of their companion promotion quests as being side quests in the world where they are completed. But, that is the one you were missing for the badges.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on May 14, 2018 wrote:
Yesterday I was working on Subodai's second promotion quest, and upon completing it, I received the regular badge you get for promoting your origin companion twice, and the one you get for promoting Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, Kraken Skulls, and origin companions twice. (Can't check my game atm to be sure if these are the correct companions/can't remember badge names, but you get the drift.)
However, I also received the Moo Manchu badge (Moo Savior I think?) and the Celestial Dragon egg, despite being in a completely different location within Mooshu and not having yet entered the tower.
At first I thought this happened due to me having the Tower quest in my quest log and completing another quest, but I'd completed other side quests with the Tower quest still present and this hadn't occurred. I'm personally not complaining, since I'm kind of dreading the Tower of Moo Manchu b/c I don't have any high level friends to go through it with me and I looove collecting badges in both wiz and pi. Just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else!
The MooShu Savior badge and pet isn't from entering the Tower of Moo Manchu, but for completing the quest "Emperor Moo" and the Tomb of Kow Cheng. When you return and talk to the Mayor of Hamamitsu after this, then you get the badge and pet.