Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle? Or Level Cap

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
When are you going to make a new bundle for Pirate101. Dependent on what it is I might consider buying it. Although I would appreciate a possible new level cap about around level 85.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Fearless Daniel Bl... on May 11, 2018 wrote:
When are you going to make a new bundle for Pirate101. Dependent on what it is I might consider buying it. Although I would appreciate a possible new level cap about around level 85.
I agree - we've been seeing posts like yours many times over the years.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Daniel Bl... on May 11, 2018 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards, Fearless Daniel! I agree that a new bundle is needed. Hmmm, perhaps a Polarian Bundle?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
We need a space themed world and bundle. The world needs to have loads of references to star wars and star trek, such as making a character named starkiller. Also, the bundle needs to have two options for a weapon, either a phaser, or a lightsaber. Along with naming the villein of the new world after the daleks or the master from doctor who. Find something from other scifi franchises too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I think we need a few packs as well, so we can catch up to W101

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
kingme655 on May 13, 2018 wrote:
We need a space themed world and bundle. The world needs to have loads of references to star wars and star trek, such as making a character named starkiller. Also, the bundle needs to have two options for a weapon, either a phaser, or a lightsaber. Along with naming the villein of the new world after the daleks or the master from doctor who. Find something from other scifi franchises too.
Sry kingme if we added starkiller pirate101 would just haves stole an actual character from star wars look up star killer star wars and you will find him

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Although it may sound interesting to some - not sure how everyone else would perceive this idea - but after going through Zafaria in W101, I think the Zebras, Lions, and Elephants would be cool fighters in Pirate. They look really warrior-esce, and seem like they'd handle great in a fight. Personally, I'd like to see them use those spears and sickle swords for something other than magic, you know? Maybe a Zafaria bundle! Just an idea

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2013
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
Although it may sound interesting to some - not sure how everyone else would perceive this idea - but after going through Zafaria in W101, I think the Zebras, Lions, and Elephants would be cool fighters in Pirate. They look really warrior-esce, and seem like they'd handle great in a fight. Personally, I'd like to see them use those spears and sickle swords for something other than magic, you know? Maybe a Zafaria bundle! Just an idea
Lol thats the same idea i had scurvy anthony i even made a zafaria booster pack idea for that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
Oh I absolutely agree! Either going to Zafaria and recruiting any of those wonderful looking creatures or having them in a bundle/pack would be marvelous!

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
Here is my idea for a bundle. The name of the bundle is Pirate Soul Bundle

Comes with: a house that looks is transparent, and green covered in fog. Looks like the dead ship from some bundle. Ya can sort of see throw walls. It looks ghost / phantom themed.

Comes with the ghost Nina pig companion (privateer class). Can learn relentless, blade storm, cheap shot, vengeance, riposte. Promo one is hanged shinobi, avenged shinobi, realm walker shinobi

Gear would look like "dead man tell no tales" and would come with the typical op stats but not more op then Kane to prevent p2w. The weapon gives a harvest soul epic, and riposte.

Helmet would have grant vengeance, boots would grant turn tide, and armour would give bonus health

Companions would be from pack: fallen soul (ghost), dead Liam ( a undead pirate), wraith (red).

Would come with the standard 5000 crowns, or 1 month membership.

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
This might surprise some people but I enjoy buying be packs in pirate and I have so much good luck. I have at least one companion from each of the three packs that offer companion on my musketeer and one on my witch doctor. I want them to add a Beast themed packs but named differently or a dark or themed pack.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
I think for the next pig update kingsisle should make us revisit Marylebone and try to figure out where the golden brain was taken with rouge armada doing heavy damage to marleybone we get one final chance to defeat the clockworks for good and at the end of marleybone, we find out that our old friend phule knows the map to el dorado. I know this is spotty but I just thought of this and it seems really fun.

Dark Griffin Usher -70