Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old storyline quests playable after i beat kane

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
So i am max lvl and beat the final kane mission a few months ago, but something strange happened afterwards, after i beat him at some point after that i got the quest that happens near the beginning of the storyline, where you have to help the three ghost rats in traitors cave in skull island, which is an early story quest. I am assuming this is a glitch but all the old story quests are fully playable again for me on my lvl 70 buckler. is this a glitch or did KI do this on purpose so we could replay the storyline for nostalgia or something? Any help would be appreciated.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If this is one of your earliest pirates, it's possible you never accepted those quests on your character and were never required to. Completing the story may have cause the game to look for available storyline quest that you hadn't completed, and shown you those.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Apr 25, 2018 wrote:
So i am max lvl and beat the final kane mission a few months ago, but something strange happened afterwards, after i beat him at some point after that i got the quest that happens near the beginning of the storyline, where you have to help the three ghost rats in traitors cave in skull island, which is an early story quest. I am assuming this is a glitch but all the old story quests are fully playable again for me on my lvl 70 buckler. is this a glitch or did KI do this on purpose so we could replay the storyline for nostalgia or something? Any help would be appreciated.
When did you complete this quest? When it was first introduced? ( First year of Pirate101. ) Or after the Advanced Companions,/Pets patch?
If you did the old quests for Lasko, Manny, Moe & Jack; then these ( new to you ) quest should interest you.
The old quest had you gathering rope from the cutthroat ships, retrieving a locket, and saving young Nick from the Red Claws.
The "new" quest introduce Xol Akmul, Devilfish Hollow, The Marie Celestia and a new type of villain: The Prawns.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2018 wrote:
When did you complete this quest? When it was first introduced? ( First year of Pirate101. ) Or after the Advanced Companions,/Pets patch?
If you did the old quests for Lasko, Manny, Moe & Jack; then these ( new to you ) quest should interest you.
The old quest had you gathering rope from the cutthroat ships, retrieving a locket, and saving young Nick from the Red Claws.
The "new" quest introduce Xol Akmul, Devilfish Hollow, The Marie Celestia and a new type of villain: The Prawns.
Yeah i know, i did the old quests when i first started the game like everyone else and then at some point i remember doing the new ones too, yet they are still in my quest list for some reason.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on May 3, 2018 wrote:
Yeah i know, i did the old quests when i first started the game like everyone else and then at some point i remember doing the new ones too, yet they are still in my quest list for some reason.
Then just do them and see if they're still in your log - it could be that you simply forgot to do them.